Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Dunbar Free Press (which is number 27 on the most free press list according to Izvestia) today ran with the banner, "Local Entreprenuer Zap P Tom announces the Grand Opening of Dunbar's first modern Trailer Park.

According to the article that followed. The park will cater to travellers that sport the state T Shirt which bears the logo, "We are all relatives in West Virginia".

So Wendy, what have you done to keep pace? :dunno:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
trailer park = tornado magnet...and where is Nasty...have not seen any post's

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am sure the Irradiated Kid sent him a ticket to Indy as they did not hook up in Bowling Green

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW, hook up brings up disgusting images :crazy:

·
15,681 Posts
has not posted since 27th

·
15,681 Posts
Zap said:
That's when I sent the warning to never post here again.
:nono: :fight:
tough guy huh :fouetaa:

·
15,681 Posts
Zap said:
I'm a real brute. :kekegay: :greedy:
:ughuh: :swr: :beer2: :rock: :who: ok thats enough beer for me
:yup:

·
Turbocharged BrunoStachel
4,813 Posts
As a sidebar to the trailer park there is a new shop that just opened up down the highway from me. "ZAPS AUTO". No joking. And to top it off they are into "ricers" and the "donk,box and bubble" scene. I haven't found their website yet but as soon as I do I'll post it here. They must open at noon or what ever time Zap gets up after a night of rave'n with the Ho's as I dont see any of his handy work sitting in the lot when I drive to work. There are some dandys on my drive home though. :puke:

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
The Dunbar Free Press (which is number 27 on the most free press list according to Izvestia) today ran with the banner, "Local Entreprenuer Zap P Tom announces the Grand Opening of Dunbar's first modern Trailer Park
And this effort is especially notable due to the fact that the trailer park is on the side of a mountain. :eek!: ( but then everything in W. Viagara is on the side of a mountain isn't it? )

So anyway, thanks to what Zap learned from his Pappy, the "Dunbar Trailer Leveling Technique" is used in which Zap simply checks to see if the drool is coming out of both sides of the coondogs mouth. If not, he jacks up the trailer on the wet side until it does. :zap: :usa:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Steve Wood said:
...the state T Shirt which bears the logo, "We are all relatives in West Virginia".
I thought it was "Relation Is Relative"?

Will this park have the customary girl who's....um, 'not real picky'? I could use one of them. Literally.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
Which is worse? West Virginias or New Yorkers? We get some of them in the summer in South NJ, they make all the parks crowded and pee everywhere and they do not wash and always saying YO Vinny you suck! ha ha and they say this over and over :confused: , that is how you know someone is a new yorker. Lucky for us in South Nj we mostly get people from Philly in PA who suck a little bit less and do not have to put up with Nyers as much as poor North NJ does. :D South NJ the near normal half of the state! West Viginias can't beat NYers for how bad they are.

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
How soon you forget Steve. I started a Turbo Buick Engine building shop.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you better hire a press agent! :crazy:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
How soon you forget Steve. I started a Turbo Buick Engine building shop.

Yeah, in your mind. Come to think of it, that would be a great place to open one. Plenty of open space there, it could be a six lift shop.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts