Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is the second time the famous ZAP has appeared on one of my NJ Lottery scracth off tickets

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Like I said........Zap doesn't need no stinking lottery as he is a winner in both life and here at TurboBuicks.com..............nothing more needed or to add to.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
Like I said........Zap doesn't need no stinking lottery as he is a winner in both life and here at TurboBuicks.com..............nothing more needed or to add to.

So true! However, if I did happen to win the Powerball I would accept the money...it would be the right thing to do. :yup:

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Zap said:
And I would buy Jim Rome a new ferret skinning machine. :headbang:
Can I have one too :yup:

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
Zap said:
Why not! :headbang: I'll even buy you a Copy of SFI Tuning for Dummies. :cool:
Even better..isn't written by SW...I think he calls Rich a Dumba$$ in it :sw:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Ignore the chapter about oil pump priming. It's just a waste of time. Hell, ignore the recommendations to run oil in your car, it will run fine without oil. Air lubrication is the way to go! I love exposing these damned myths. :yup:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if I find a third one do I get a prize ....do I really need to pack my pump with vaseline...can I use KY...ooops wrong internet room again

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
gbsean said:
if I find a third one do I get a prize ....do I really need to pack my pump with vaseline...can I use KY...ooops wrong internet room again
I'm thinking of using sailboat fuel :yup: You win a Cookie made by ZAP if you get a third

·
Registered
732 Posts
gbsean said:
Two words. Personal Lubricant. Its water based. Try Wal-mart.

Kids. Jeezz

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Don't pack the pump. Use the lube for some personal massage. After all the myth has been exposed so no need to pack the pump. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts