Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
Hmm, thanks for posting, may go spectate...

Chuck

·
Village Idiot
2,543 Posts
We are going on Sunday.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Thinking about going Sunday.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Doug, JT and i will be there saturday.................:cheers:
Didn't Doug just post he was going Sunday?

I was thinking on Sunday since the real racing/eliminations will all be on Sunday...practice and qualifying on Saturday? :dunno: :D

·
Registered
728 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didn't Doug just post he was going Sunday?

I was thinking on Sunday since the real racing/eliminations will all be on Sunday...practice and qualifying on Saturday? :dunno: :D
I was telling Doug that we were going up saturday:D.....i might be going down the beach sunday...gotta a 4 day weekend:headbang:

·
Village Idiot
2,543 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. I wish I could of gone today. But I'm at work now and have an afternoon full of stuff. I've been watching teh live feed though!!! Just don't tell my boss. LOL

·
Village Idiot
2,543 Posts
Sexton hit the wall right in front of us. The door flew off after he hit the wall. It landed on a little girls foot that was on top of a motorhome beside the stands. It also punched a hole in the roof of the motorhome.

All of the cars racing were flying!!! Everyone was pushing them hard. By far some of the best racing I've seen in a long time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.