Turbo Buick Forums banner

YAY!!! My GN will have a new place to call home soon!

446 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Sinical 
#1 ·
Well some of you know that I pulled my Buick off the road for a couple of reasons and one was b/c we were actively looking for a new house (and a garage) and our offer on a beautiful home was accepted yesterday!!!! I'm very excited (heated garage w/fridge!!!). Here's a pic :cheers:

It's a beautifuly restored old Colonial that I can now park my toys at. :D

Beer for everyone!

See less See more
#3 ·
Gothmog said:
NICE!! congrats :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Thank you sir. :cheers: :cheers: It will be nice to have a safe place for my GN. Securely locked up in the garage.

#4 ·
Congratulations. We're in the market for a house right now too. Can't wait to have a garage for the GN. A place all to itself. At first we were thinking of building a new house, but now we're getting away from that idea. My only requirement though... must have multiple car garage, or plenty of property to build one.

Congrats. Enjoy. BEER! :cheers:

#5 ·
Yea the garage was major factor for us looking for a place. The garage is technically right now an "oversize" 1-car garage but will converted back to a 2-car garage. We thought about building also but I'm in the business and enjoy older restored homes. It's not for everyone but we really like the charm and details on larger/older homes. Good luck on your search as well :cheers:

#6 ·
Sinical said:
We thought about building also but I'm in the business and enjoy older restored homes. It's not for everyone but we really like the charm and details on larger/older homes. Good luck on your search as well :cheers:

good luck on your new 2nd job :headbang: I did that stuff for years .. interesting work and great $$$ :usa:

#7 ·
Grumpy said:
good luck on your new 2nd job :headbang: I did that stuff for years .. interesting work and great $$$ :usa:
Thanks Grumpy :cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.