Turbo Buicks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to bring this up again....
"Vac lines 101"

Which part of the "Y" has the restrictor?? The one that branches off or the one that goes straight thru? And am I correct that the one with the restrictor goes to the turbo? I was told the one that branches off is the one with the restrictor, and the straight thru hose goes to the WG.

I am work and cant look @ it right now....

Thanks

------------------
"WE4" XP+ pump, TA49, Stretch IC, Bluetops, HEMCO, K&N in stock box (open bottom)160 thermo, ATR adj FPR, ATR 3" DP & Crossflow exhaust, RA chips, TB BP, 275/50 BFG DR's, Bleeder Valve

11.95 @ 110.97 - 1.679 60ft w/RA 108 & VP C16

[This message has been edited by F1 (edited December 04, 2000).]

·
Registered
112 Posts
Straight part of the "Y" has the restrictor and goes to the compressor housing fitting. The angled part of the "Y" goes to the wastegate actuator. Leg of the "Y" goes to the left port of the wastegate solenoid. The other port on the wastegate solenoid should have a foam filter on it. Zip tie all connections to be safe. Inspect for any cracks or bad spots on the hoses.

------------------
Chad Schwartz (Mr. URL Sir-Links-A-Lot)
mailto:[email protected][email protected]</A>
"The Need For Speed" Website
Cars, pictures, movies, screen savers, tech info, links, and more!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chad,

Looks like mine is ok. Still trying to track down that boost flutter issue...

Dave

------------------
"WE4" XP+ pump, TA49, Stretch IC, Bluetops, HEMCO, K&N in stock box (open bottom)160 thermo, ATR adj FPR, ATR 3" DP & Crossflow exhaust, RA chips, TB BP, 275/50 BFG DR's, Bleeder Valve

11.95 @ 110.97 - 1.679 60ft w/RA 108 & VP C16

1 - 4 of 4 Posts