Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have some Weld Draglite wheels that came on my GN and I'm looking to trade. Wheels are all 15x8 with 215/65/15 General Altimax RT tires. Less than 1k miles on setup. Let me know what ya have. Will need wheels and tires. Quick pic but u get the idea. Can get more if needed.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
I might know someone interested in buying them...I'll check..

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok let me know. I really don't know what they're worth but I'll need replacements so I'd need enough to get new wheels/tires. I really like the tta wheels I think. Black snowflake center with polished lip.
What's biggest size rear tire u can run without mods to body etc?

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
275/50/15 largest you can go on the back without notching the frame or using the fender roller.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks man I'm not dead set on GTA rims but I do like them. Don't really wanna be without wheels/tires as the welds are the only set I have and they're on the car so I'd like to trade or have something lined up before I sell outright

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What sizes are the GTA wheels front and back? 16x?
Any other suggestions? I dont have cash outright just to buy wheels/tires thats why i was looking for a trade of some kind. Unless somebody wants to buy my setup, but like mentioned before id need something lined up right away or id be without rolling stock haha

·
Neverlift Society
2,293 Posts
16x8 for the GTA's. But when running the rear rims on the front of a Gn, they need a small spacer.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
16x8 for the GTA's. But when running the rear rims on the front of a Gn, they need a small spacer.
Are you willing to trade or just trying to sell outright? I'm honestly not sure what the Welds and tires are worth. Think $1K?
Do you have any pics?

To anybody else that might be interested in trading im gonna try to make it to the meet on the 14th at Red Robin so could swap there. Wont have the GN with me but can bring the wheels/tires along

·
Registered
123 Posts
It might be worth posting them in the For Sale section of the other board. More traffic over there so you may get a deal faster. Good luck!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just so I'm clear what is the "other" board?
Also what do you guys think is a good price for what I have? $1200, $1000?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for confirming the "other" board for me. Thats what i thought it was.
What do you guys think the Welds are worth? Would still prefer a trade, but who knows lol

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BUMPING this up. Anybody have anything? Or maybe somebody wants to trade me 2 15X3.5/4" draglites for 2 of my 15X8's?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Will consider selling these outright now. Lets say asking $1,000 for all 4 wheels and tires

·
Buick Turbo Performance
2,058 Posts
I have been thinking of selling my 4 front TTA's to finance refinishing my stock 87 GN rims.

4 front TTA wheels (no need for spacers) professionally refinished by a local shop the wheels were stripped, powder coated black, lip re-machined, and clear powder coated. They have chrome valve stems, custom center caps, correct lugs with caps and I believe I have a locking set of lugs for them as well. 4 good mounted and balanced (sticky weights) BF Goodrich tires, front tires are 3 years old have maybe 500 miles on them, rears are about 5 years old maybe 2500 on them. The wheels were refinished about 3 years ago and only have about 1000 miles on them. $1500

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
THANKS for the offer and they look good for sure, but i dont have $1500 sitting around LOL. Wouldn't be interested in a trade would ya?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts