Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
I know you are looking for a GN header panel but I *think* Shmed (Dave) in Leamington might have one from a T-Type. Maybe send Shmed a PM to see if he does if you can't find one from a GN around here.

Good luck,

·
Registered
128 Posts
i can get one let me see what the wreckers is gunna charge me for it and i can let you know the price no mark up either wat i pay you will pay i will look at it tomorrow while i am there if the price is fair i will bring it home with me

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts
Looking for a GN header panel in good shape (no cracks, etc.) I don't really care about the paint condition as I'm just going to strip and repaint it anyway.
Let me guess. Rattle can Tremclad gloss black again.

·
YOU KNOW MY NAME!
5,673 Posts

·
Homer Simpson
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
He rattle canned his rear bumper...and you'd swear it's original.
Sure, give away my deepest darkest secrets. The rattle can back bumper was an experiment that actually worked. The factory paint started peeling off so I took the bumper off, stripped it, primed it and painted it with colour matched urethane. Then I wet sanded it with 2000 grit and finished with a coarse then fine polishing compound. It isn't perfect but neither was the factory paint, which was the idea. I was going to do the front bumper but if I replace the header panel I might just send both to the body shop.

·
blank
2,898 Posts
I just went and bought a bumper with nice paint for $100 instead?

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
NOS Header Panel

Hi Brian, I just got back late last night from being away and leaving again tomorrow for a week.
I have an NOS header panel, please pm me for info if interested. I might have to get back to you when I return.

Take care,

Ravi:cheers:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts