Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
43,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this has to be the biggest disgrace in sporting events, thus far, in the 21st century. :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,915 Posts
Maybe, other than the NBA finals. I know the league, and the refs, hate Cuban, but couldn't they disguise it better? :dunno:

Lots of reds and yellows in the World cup for sure. USA vs Italy game they were probably justified though, that was a rough game. Others look like a lot of fake flops and bad acting to me.
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Steve Wood said:
this has to be the biggest disgrace in sporting events, thus far, in the 21st century. :crazy:
>> The "new" NHL ain't far behind trust me.

The Neutered Hockey League I call it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
43,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hell, they flat out stole the games in some occasions...not even close to a foul...they need instant replay and a referee accessment committee that is well armed.
 

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
Joined
·
2,726 Posts
Agreed, these refs are steering the games. Some of the fouls and severity of the penalties have been really screwed up. As soon as anybody acted like they were fouled, the refs were pullin' red cards.

I hope they get this resolved. It would be a shame that Germany will win on fouls and not talent. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,915 Posts
England, Argentina, Brazil have looked good to me. I predict one of them will win it all....that is if they didn't already get eliminated when I wasn't looking. And I know nothing about soccer. :headbang:
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
Zap said:
England, Argentina, Brazil have looked good to me. I predict one of them will win it all....that is if they didn't already get eliminated when I wasn't looking. And I know nothing about soccer. :headbang:
>>> I predict the team that scores the most goals while holding their opponent to less than theirs will win the games.

Thank you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
835 Posts
Buicksx2 said:
>>> I predict the team that scores the most goals while holding their opponent to less than theirs will win the games.

Thank you.
lol thank you john madden
 

·
I got it figured out
Joined
·
5,272 Posts
JDSfastGN said:
lol thank you john madden

>>> Sports is so easy to figure out, dunno why we need sports radio with band geeks who collected every baseball card and never got picked for a team to phone in and tell us how sports should be.

I got it all figured out...............lol.







PS. All sports are fixed anyway :D
 

·
Not a Democrat any more..
Joined
·
15,681 Posts
Zap said:
England, Argentina, Brazil have looked good to me. I predict one of them will win it all....that is if they didn't already get eliminated when I wasn't looking. And I know nothing about soccer. :headbang:

the Britishesh are going to win :cheers:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
43,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Britishesh did not win...neither did England.

Officiating still sucks...they need instant replay!

And, penalty kicks, like penalty shots, to resolve a tie are stupid. Put 11 men back on each side and play a sudden death! :sw:
 

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
Joined
·
2,726 Posts
Who would have thought France was good for something..


THEY JUST BEAT BRAZIL!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,915 Posts
OH CRAP! The French beat Brazil. I wonder if they play the Germans how long it will take them to surrender? :sw:
 

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
Joined
·
2,726 Posts
Steve Wood said:
Britishesh did not win...neither did England.

Officiating still sucks...they need instant replay!

And, penalty kicks, like penalty shots, to resolve a tie are stupid. Put 11 men back on each side and play a sudden death! :sw:

Germany came REAL close to losing that match. I tend to agree with you. Sudden death.
 

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
Joined
·
17,852 Posts
It will be French & German final with Germans kicking their butts!
Something like the way Nasty would kick Zaps butt! :wink: :poon:
 

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
Joined
·
2,726 Posts
Just a Six?? said:
It will be French & German final with Germans kicking their butts!
Something like the way Nasty would kick Zaps butt! :wink: :poon:

Looks like it was Italy and France.

Congratulations to Italy! Thank you for not letting the FRENCH win.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top