Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody on this board have this suspension? I have heard good things about it, and considering the price of the GNX susp. I was wondering if its any good. For the best rear one they offer I think its like $750, so any comments would be great.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Looks like a pain to install unless you are a good welder/fabricator. The GNX suspension ain't the greatest drag race set up but it looks good!

Paul Ferry of http://www.hrpartsnstuff.com/ is testing a new setup that is a cross between the stock bar and the Wolfe bar. Hopes to have it on the market by early summer.

Here's a comment from his website and he has posted on the other board about it. Mentioned it today, again.

<<<<<<<<<<<NEW UPDATE 12/18/02!

New Rear Swaybar / Anti-roll bar signup sheet

We are designing a new kit for many different vehicles that will keep the car from twisting off the line and losing traction. Many upgraded features include:

No welding necessary, bolts in place.
Mounts similar to stock swaybar.
Lower center of gravity.
More exhaust clearance.
Very streetable setup.
Quiet smooth operation.
Lasts longer and easily rebuildable.
Light weight, high strength design.

Click here to signup for additional info when available.>>>>>>>>>>>

Paul is a sharp guy and this should be interesting.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
74 Posts
Give Jack Cotton a call. He is a dealer for Wolfe, and he runs one on his own car. It is a very good piece of hardware, and many have had good success with it.

I don't think you will need the more expensive bar, I believe the single sway bar is good enough for high 8's.

..Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts