Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a 87 gn swap in my gta. Motor is in but I'm not sure what wires need to be used. I'm running the stock tpi harness for the starter and the alternator. ( all it does is crank the car) as for the gn harness I'm running it as a stand alone along with a fuse box made for the c100 plug. ( don't know what pins on c100 need power) in the car is the stock fbody fuse box along with the stock dash harness that runs over to the 87 gn ecu. ( some wires match on the clear connector on the ecu side, some dont) is there a thread that shows what I need to do to wire this swap up so that it can fire up. Or is there a person that has done this swap and can walk me through it. Car cracks, but won't fire up. What am I missing? I'd love to get someone with the knowledge to direct me in the right direction. Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you have a GN engine wiring harness? If not, get one Casper's sells them and I belie e they can custom make them as well. Also, the harness mate would be a good idea as well, it connects the C100 to the computer on the inside of the car, but you might be able to make the gta one work not sure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts