Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Free Door Removal
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever done any sort of wiring dressup or tuckjob on these cars? Instructions or picture. Mine doenst look to bad but from coming in and going out and the previous owner it is a little beat.

BTW here is a pic of the motor dropped in yesterday and built up charge pipes and stuff, looks sick

Joe

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
I'm a born again A/C delete guy. Anyways, I just tucked mine outta the way where I could.

Attachments

·
Free Door Removal
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks nice!!!,

how big is that chage pipe?

Joe

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
What's that? my down pipe? I had to dummy the down pipe to clear the Kenne Bell headers and used some Billy big rig flex pipe to hook up the exhaust after I re did my head gaskets. I was running with about 10" of dp on the street for a while and the cops didn't seem to mind too much. :)
Or did you mean my up pipe? I got that in Englishtown back in 98 for about $40.

·
Free Door Removal
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahh I see, meant up-pipe, called charge pipes around here for some reason :dunno:

Joe

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
I'm not sure the size, Joe and I'm not on speaking terms with my car this week or I would go and measure it. I think it's 3''. :)

·
Free Door Removal
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone ever build a new harness from scratch or dramatically modify a stock one? I am interested in taking out some circuits I dont use and doing a nice wire tuck. Maybe even doing something using a circuit board as a school oriented project, like making a circuit board into the fuseblock, mount all relays on it, and put it all inside a nice box that can be accessed from the trunk or under dash. Brainstorming....

Joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts