Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Fairly Crazy
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone interested in indoor dry and heated storage for their car this winter? It's in a very discrete quiet and safe area. I have space for 25 cars, I need 15 to make it justifiable.

I'm thinking $125/mo. and I will start all the cars regularly to let them get up to operating temp.

Let me know guys.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Car Storeage

Anyone interested in indoor dry and heated storage for their car this winter? It's in a very discrete quiet and safe area. I have space for 25 cars, I need 15 to make it justifiable.

I'm thinking $125/mo. and I will start all the cars regularly to let them get up to operating temp.

Let me know guys.

Hi Filip,

I've been storing mine out of town for years, but may be interested in changing storeage venues. Can you let us know:

* can you tell us what end of the city this is located, of course without revealing the exact location,?
*Is the building / area fire sprinklered?
*Are we allowed to work on the cars while they are being stored ?

:dunno:

thanks,

dave

·
Fairly Crazy
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave, it's located on the border of Scarborough and Pickering, closest major intersection being Port Union/Lawrence.

There will not be sprinklers, but considering it is warehouse space with nothing other than dormant vehicles, the risk of fire is slim to none.

And I don't mind minor work being done, obviously motor pulls and the like are out of the picture but small tinkering is fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts