Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any cool winter projects going on this Winter?

I'll be hopefully finishing up all my electronic's and wiring for good. Hopefully making it run a bit more efficient at the same time as well as putting the car on a health diet. I'll post pics soon as stuff starts arriving and gets installed.

Here's some pictures under the hood, from my track day at the end of the year last season.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Your car

Anyone got any cool winter projects going on this Winter?

I'll be hopefully finishing up all my electronic's and wiring for good. Hopefully making it run a bit more efficient at the same time as well as putting the car on a health diet. I'll post pics soon as stuff starts arriving and gets installed.

Here's some pictures under the hood, from my track day at the end of the year last season.

Hey Brother! You have one sweet looking ride, Really like the engine bay nice and clean.:cheers:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dan!

My top secret project lol. I'm hoping the coil n plug setup cleans it up a bit more and I'm going to get rid of that ugly snake of wiring around that breather tank and shorten it.

I think it was one of your customers that bought my old speed density setup.

Brandon.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Project

The only think i have to do is hook up my VSS Signal, chip can't see MPH. I would like to get the coils for the valve covers, But i have to watch the money when your retired.:cheers:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How's everyone's stuff going now getting closer to spring?

I see Norbs is getting close to being ready to go for this year. Tim's TT setup is looking real nice.

I've finished up my main harness and just working on looming my Coil on Plug harness. Did some timing checks and tunning on idle setting's in the fast. Getting really excited for some nicer weather, finishing up all the projects and some good seat time.

Brandon.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
I'm taking a few days off this week and I hope to find some time to do a bit of work to my car since my son will be with me. Nothing too major planned, just some small jobs that I would like to get done before the car comes out for the season. :yup:

If all goes well we can also do some ice fishing but I have written up a "to do list" for the car for this week. :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
People still use Maf's??? Just kidding :wink:

Twins what's done to the one that run's 11's?

People say my 61mm turbo is going to run out of gas but I plan on finding out if she's got some more mph left in her.

Brandon.

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
FINALLY ....got the engine and TH400 trans in . and its about friggin time !! Been slacking with the cold weather . :D Looks REAL nice between the fenders . I may have a down pipe clearance issue on the DS . will not know for sure untill I bolt up the TT headers . :)

** how do you like my Marine Land fender cover ? ..lol :D **

Attachments

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
FINALLY ....got the engine and TH400 trans in . and its about friggin time !! Been slacking with the cold weather . :D Looks REAL nice between the fenders . I may have a down pipe clearance issue on the DS . will not know for sure untill I bolt up the TT headers . :)

** how do you like my Marine Land fender cover ? ..lol :D **
Wow! Looks friggin awesome Tim! Keep us posted on your progress.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
FINALLY ....got the engine and TH400 trans in . and its about friggin time !! Been slacking with the cold weather . :D Looks REAL nice between the fenders .
Tim,

Looks good, glad to see you making progress with your car! :yup::headbang::cheers:

Twins what's done to the one that run's 11's?

People say my 61mm turbo is going to run out of gas but I plan on finding out if she's got some more mph left in her.

Brandon.
Brandon,

GN #1 has good heads, an old front mount IC, TE-44 turbo, 36# injectors (now in GN #2) and lots of tuning for the basics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts