Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
out of people magazine july 2006. GN gets flat out humiliated. See this is why no matter how much money you stick into a GN, and no matter how fast it goes...you drive down the street or past a lady...and u get NO RESPECT. The car is ugly as shi* and always will be.

key headline: THEY DRIVE BEATER CARS TO HIDE AWAY FROM THE PUBLIC ;)

you wouldnt see my vr4 get a headline like that ;)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Egads, boy- go back under your rock, and be content in the knowledge that you fear the Black Buick. (no need to be ashamed......)

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
run along, little boy :mad:

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
The car I drive was helping the war effort, while that little piss-cutter was building the planes that bombed Pearl Harbour. :canada: :usa:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
201mph said:
out of people magazine july 2006. GN gets flat out humiliated. See this is why no matter how much money you stick into a GN, and no matter how fast it goes...you drive down the street or past a lady...and u get NO RESPECT. The car is ugly as shi* and always will be.

key headline: THEY DRIVE BEATER CARS TO HIDE AWAY FROM THE PUBLIC ;)

you wouldnt see my vr4 get a headline like that ;)
LMAO, quoting Dave, LMAO.
He's a real auto authority, LMAO.
Thanks for the laughs!.....

Can we look forward to you quoting Oprah, in the not too distant future?.

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
And you're not even in the right forum, Dork.

·
nero v. 2.0
3,323 Posts
Nah dude, you got self-owned. Point is "famous" people drive and own TRs.... David Spade and Jay Leno to name a couple. Aside from that, there's already two threads about this article. :dunno:

Who, in the Hollywood community, owns those things you drive? But honestly, who cares? Car people know and respect the TR... even at 20+ years old.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
That's funny

Whenever I drive my GN I get stares and thumbs up ALL THE TIME. Dang it must be ME!! I KNEW I WAS TOO PRETTY :D

Too bad they let DICKS like you drive Mitsubishi's because I truly think they are a rockin' car.

Your insecurity is pouring out of you -- go waste space somewhere else :crazy:

Ravi

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
dude post up where you live i'm sure a "ugly" gn will love to come down and tair your pos apart.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
um....theres a guy named Danny with a GN with alcohol injection, bigger turbo, fuel, blah blah...and um....he got his ass ROCKED HARD....gn's are slow...

My vr4 runs high 10's...bring any over here u wish

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
lmao.. hell once my set up is in my car i'd love to push it to its all DRIVE down there kick your ass and drive home. actualy after i race you i'd love to slap the piss out of you

·
Free Door Removal
1,686 Posts
There are dozens of members on this board alone that have cars that will make yours look like childs play.

10's????

WHERES THE SLIPS BITCH

If we dont need to show slips my car runs 6.20's in the quarter :sw:

****ing douchebag

Joe

P.S. wrong section asswipe haha

·
Growing my Mullet!
2,646 Posts
TRFanatic said:
Whenever I drive my GN I get stares and thumbs up ALL THE TIME. Dang it must be ME!! I KNEW I WAS TOO PRETTY :D

Too bad they let DICKS like you drive Mitsubishi's because I truly think they are a rockin' car.

Your insecurity is pouring out of you -- go waste space somewhere else :crazy:

Ravi
Ravi - I always knew you were a sexy bitch! :poon:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
when your as good looking as all of us- you dont need a car to pick up the ladies :cool:

·
Wheels Up!
712 Posts
I used to have a VR-4 and a GN. Sold the POS 3000 and kept the GN. If your near NC.. bring that 3000 by for a lesson. :D :D

·
Registered
967 Posts
post where you live.. if your on the west coast you can have a crack at my "slow" GN..

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
201mph said:
My vr4 runs high 10's...bring any over here u wish
What no claim about having 923.9834984398 HP?.
LMAO...

BTW, you're forgetting to start your posts with *once upon a time*...
LMAO

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
its funny. my brothers GTI will keep right up with their pos's.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
ajt86 said:
when your as good looking as all of us- you dont need a car to pick up the ladies :cool:

You said it brother. A fake badge and a flashing red light is all I need, and I don't even have one of those fine Turbocharged Regals.

·
prostitution for TR parts
1,477 Posts
Your proud of high 10's with two turbos and AWD? Subtract one turbo and the front diff and see where you are at.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.