Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tonight im working on my thunderbird putting carpet in and my dad comes out and he was like andrew mom and devin were just robbed. my mom and girlfriend both work at the same bank in atco.

why cant people just go to work like civilized people instead of running around to banks and taking money they didnt earn? thank god everyone is ok but it just pisses me off to no end- then ontop of that me and my dad cant talk to them untill the cops are done interveiwing them- so im sitting here waiting for them to call.

just had to rant :rant:

·
Full Head Of Hair!!!!
4,347 Posts
Andrew,
Hope all is ok with your mother and GF. People are pretty F*cked up in this world. It makes ya want to go out and kick some ass.

·
I piss excellence!!!
1,883 Posts
You know what is amazing is the fact that they put so much time and effort into planning and excuting the robbery if they just put that to good use.

The above statement applies to "smart" thiefs, where as there are some stupid mofo's out there. :dunno:

·
8,392 Posts
ajt86 said:
tonight im working on my thunderbird putting carpet in and my dad comes out and he was like andrew mom and devin were just robbed. my mom and girlfriend both work at the same bank in atco.

why cant people just go to work like civilized people instead of running around to banks and taking money they didnt earn? thank god everyone is ok but it just pisses me off to no end- then ontop of that me and my dad cant talk to them untill the cops are done interveiwing them- so im sitting here waiting for them to call.

just had to rant :rant:
hope everyone is okay. I worked for a bank for several years, and thye got hit quite a few times. Never heard of any arrests though.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my mom said when he walked in she told the lady at her desk that they were about to be robbed. he was wearing a hoody with the hood up and big glasses as night when it was like 90 degrees out. luckily he was in and out- he just jumped over the counter grabbed what he wanted and left no gun or anything

it does make you wanna find him and kick his ass :yup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts