Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rich Rezes "claims" he can beat up Jim Rome. Bill Clinton "claimed" he never had sexual relations with that woman (Miss Blowinski). Claims are, therefore, a dime a dozen... and cheaper on the weekends...so...


Who on the board (this board, TurboBUICKS.com) can you beat up. 100%, no doubt, no claims, all certain as a Canadian accepting a free beer.

I can beat up, 100% certain:

1. Steve Wood
2. Gothmog
3. Nasty Wendy
4. Forzfed
5. Firebird_90210

I can beat them up, even on a bad day, with the sun shining in my eyes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,347 Posts
big mike :D
 

·
I'm the Best!
Joined
·
14,818 Posts
i vote i could whoop the hell out of chrisgarrett's scottiesh looking dog's ass!
 

·
Boost Addict?
Joined
·
2,080 Posts
Speaking of Blowinski she's really growing up.....seems like just yesterday she was crawling around on the White House floor on her hands and knees!! :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,105 Posts
firebird_1252 said:
i vote i could whoop the hell out of chrisgarrett's scottiesh looking dog's ass!
Eddie says bring it on.
 

Attachments

·
I'm the Best!
Joined
·
14,818 Posts
i dont know chris, he's intimidating i'm scared of him :(
 

·
Not a Democrat any more..
Joined
·
15,681 Posts
chrisgarrett46 said:
Eddie says bring it on.
i have $100 on eddie...never under estimate the little guy
 

·
member
Joined
·
8,392 Posts
Zap said:
Rich Rezes "claims" he can beat up Jim Rome. Bill Clinton "claimed" he never had sexual relations with that woman (Miss Blowinski). Claims are, therefore, a dime a dozen... and cheaper on the weekends...so...


Who on the board (this board, TurboBUICKS.com) can you beat up. 100%, no doubt, no claims, all certain as a Canadian accepting a free beer.

I can beat up, 100% certain:

1. Steve Wood
2. Gothmog
3. Nasty Wendy
4. Forzfed
5. Firebird_90210

I can beat them up, even on a bad day, with the sun shining in my eyes.
I'm a lover not a fighter! don't you know liberals are candy assed pacificists
 

·
member
Joined
·
8,392 Posts
I spelled it right...didnt I?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't ask me, I'm on the upstairs computer. The dictionary is with the downstairs computer. My gut instinct is, however, that you did not. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
I could take that stupid smilie that keeps showing me his teeth like he needs to loose some!!!!

Adam
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
:D :D :D :D

Love,
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Damn it!!!!!
 

·
I'm the Best!
Joined
·
14,818 Posts
HYBRID-T said:
I could take that stupid smilie that keeps showing me his teeth like he needs to loose some!!!!

Adam
bet this guy could kick your butt pretty bad. :angrymou:
 

·
Resident Slut
Joined
·
5,477 Posts
Hmm, you didn't say anything about a straight up fist dee cuffs...So everyone except Big Mike...2x4 on the back of the head while they are not looking...don't think that will faze Big Mike..I maybe able to out run him tho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
659 Posts
Myself, if I'm not careful! Have to stay positive and look on the bright side of things. :)
 
1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Top