Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know who can clone the ATR 3" Dual Stainless exhaust with "PERFECTION" from the catalytic(test pipe) back to the tips....? Locally in southern Ontario ? I am looking for a complete Stainless system pipes,flanges,mufflers,hangers etc. and must be 3" mandrel bent....

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
Just expect the bill to be into the 4 figure digit zone. :crazy:

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
norbs said:
Just expect the bill to be into the 4 figure digit zone. :crazy:
They did a exhaust for me back in the early 80's on a "66 454cu/in Big Block Nova that I owned .It had fender wall headers w/dumps making it a bit of a tricky install . . did a real nice job and I do not remembering their prices being to crazy . it was not done in SS . Best to call and get a price . :)

Attachments

·
Unregistered Abuser
423 Posts
They don't have a mandrel bending machine, they use small pre-made bends and weld them together with 100's of welds, it's not going to be "perfection".
That's what i got... :mad:

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
I'll have to ask my buddy who did his 67 Camaro . it's mandrel bend 3" polished SS . looks real nice and sounds friggin wild .there is also a local GN guy (Solmen/spelled right ??) who owns a exhaust shop . he maybe able to help or point you in the right direction .

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Tim :cheers: h....pass a line when you find out the exhaust source from your neighbour... I'm going to call Scott today and find out if he mandrel bends 3" SS............Thanks Woosh :cheers: for the info on the welded elbows and bends,going to call to see if he mandrel bends now ...maybe....

·
Registered
703 Posts
Try noyzboyz

Hi

You can try Noyzboyz.. http://noyzboyz.com/ on Danforth & Kennedy.

I paid almost $800 for stainless single including hi-flo cat & muffler on my Toyota 4Runner 3-4 years back. Like Norbs said, expect to pay $$$$ figures.

dave

·
Why have one ?
5,676 Posts
NO1B4ME said:
Thanks Tim :cheers: h....pass a line when you find out the exhaust source from your neighbour... I'm going to call Scott today and find out if he mandrel bends 3" SS............Thanks Woosh :cheers: for the info on the welded elbows and bends,going to call to see if he mandrel bends now ...maybe....

Redline did the exhaust on the Camaro . from what I was told from the Camaros owner they get mandrel bend pieces that they fab together .

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Get one from Jack Cotton,if you can't get it done reasonably up here. :)

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,851 Posts
Rob, Selmon is the guy who organizes the T&T at Cayuga once a year after long weekend for us. Sure he can do something for you?

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
turboGUS said:
give selmon a call at 416 267 7170 he also has a gn he can do any exhaust :headbang:
A dual 4"?
That should get Cotton's panties in a bunch. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts