1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
You can't.That is a four barrel,Stage 2 intake W/ a Hemco upper adapted to it via an adaptor plate.
You'll have to make your own.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, thank you

·
Registered
65 Posts
Kendall what do you get for an unmodified Stage intake. Will it bolt to a 109 block or a 4.1? Thanks.

·
Registered
955 Posts
SteveX- I have a Stage 2 intake Kendall is talking about and have emailed you regarding it.

It is an on center Buick Motorsports (air gap style) carb style single plan racing intake. I believe it is the same style that Scott Winsett recently went 7's with using a PTE elbow (upper plenum) to run your choice of throttlebody.

Kendall can definately weld in the injector bosses/bungs.... if you've seen the work he has done on his own car it is pretty impressive.

-GNX7

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've seen it posted a couple of times, but what is a "109 block"? I thought that it was the cubic, but that's too small to be a six, isnt it?

·
I want a Z06
6,024 Posts
madhat:
I've seen it posted a couple of times, but what is a "109 block"? I thought that it was the cubic, but that's too small to be a six, isnt it?
109 is the casting number on the stock factory turbo block.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
WH1Driver:
Kendall what do you get for an unmodified Stage intake. Will it bolt to a 109 block or a 4.1? Thanks.
I don't have any unmodified ones. They bolt to the heads, not the block.. :) But to answer what I think you're asking, you could bolt the S2 heads to a production block, but it wouldn't make much sense to do so. They are designed to use the 14 bolts of a S2 block.

gnx7:
SteveX- I have a Stage 2 intake Kendall is talking about and have emailed you regarding it.

It is an on center Buick Motorsports (air gap style) carb style single plan racing intake. I believe it is the same style that Scott Winsett recently went 7's with using a PTE elbow (upper plenum) to run your choice of throttlebody.

Kendall can definately weld in the injector bosses/bungs.... if you've seen the work he has done on his own car it is pretty impressive.

-GNX7
Thanks for the compliment. :) The 4 bbl conversion is not hard to do; it requires some basic machine work and the ability to weld aluminum decently. PT&E sells several varieties of the elbows to allow using Ford style throttle bodies up to 105mm. eek!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok, thank you guys.

now that is have the stage II heads. i am looking for a block (3.8), so i can bolt the stage II two heads too. i payed $600 for the pair of heads.

i know this stage II heads will not bolt to the stock block, because i notice 6 head bolt per cylinder ,and has you all know the stock only have 4 head blot per cylinder.

do i need a special turbo exhaist manifold ,so i can get this thing running. i also have a T71 turbo ($500 like new).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts