Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a Vendors Shop while Welding the Interior who should be replacing the Burned items? Who should either replace the items from the stockpile of part's cars they have or choose to make a call to their Insurance Company knowing it may affect your rates? The Older guys know Nasty Wendy was hanging here with us for years. Just do a search if your a newer member.
As for Brian & GBodyparts there are definately some issues in the past with his shipping dept. I know Brian from the BPG Nats 3 years in a row. I have no personal issues with Brian but know of some others issues over the years.
Read this link & form your own opinion. :rolleyes:

I have a true story to tell. How I lost my GN @ Gbodyparts | Turbo Buick Forum | Buick Grand National | T-Type | Turbo T

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
r u trying to revive this site ???? It will prob crash !!:eek!:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dan I just want the new guys to know that many of the "original core group" split to www.IHADAV8.com & that TB.com (no matter what happens) the Vendors Pay to be Protected & it's been that way for many many years. :crazy:

I think it's definately Improved a Lot with the New Ownership & Good Mods so I'm glad they are trying but I find it interesting how Nick jumps all over Clay to protect Brian. I guess some things never change?? :dunno: :wink:

I also know that certain vendors are Very Good & some are Not So Good and people can form their Own Opinions on where they hang out & spend their $$$ on parts. Just giving them info to read! :cheers:

·
Doin' the stanky leg!!
1,240 Posts
I have been knowing about the incident since it happened. I was very tempted to post it up on the boards but kept my word that I wouldn't say anything about it. Truly sad that it had to come to this.

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
I have been knowing about the incident since it happened. I was very tempted to post it up on the boards but kept my word that I wouldn't say anything about it. Truly sad that it had to come to this.

I agree it never should have gotten this far !!!! Very easy to resolve this I think.

:sw:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
I wish I knew the whole story as much as you want to believe all parties Im sure there is tons that are being left out of this. I just cant grasp owning a business and not making right on a customer. It just cant be bad judgement there has to be outlying reasons not to fork over a used car and just rebuild it. Your property your fault no matter what. I wish this website would burn down:flame::flame:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I like this site better becuase it's easier to read and the other board has an issue with my version of Internet Explorer. Anyways, based on the facts given, I think the shop should replace what was lost. If you're welding near the interior of the car shouldn't you remove the interior components, just sayin...

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Holy smokes (pardon the pun) but I hadn't seen this yet. I don't read the boards as much as I used to.

I know Clay (Nasty Wendy) and it really sucks to hear about this. Buick community loses a great person to nonsense.

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but it sure doesn't sound good.

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
I come over here to poke around for that pic of Fat Nat with the cowboy hat cuz he started a thread to help me on TB.com and I find you guys. Guys I'm in shock at the reaction and support the Buick community is showing me. Its more than anyone could ever ask for.

Chris, how are you and Mrs. Wren enjoying that boat?

Tricksix , I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about any details you want. Yes my opinion is not that of a disinterested party but facts are facts regardless of opinion.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Nasty Wendy without you, Zap, Ed Baker, Grumpy, Steve Wood, Steve Munroe, Earl Brown (the list could go on for a while!!) this board would have never have been as much Fun to hang out while still having the Best Tech at the same time so I figure the newer guys needed a history lesson on our Founding Fathers!
If they started looking up your "Old Posts" they would see how much you contributed to so many!!
I hope the car is done better than you could have ever imagined!! :cheers:

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Clay,

It was good talking to you on Sunday, I am still in shock over what happened with your car. :(

For those who haven't checked out the links, I did on Sunday and it was a LOT of reading but I saved 2 pictures that I am posting here, a before and an after picture of the car. I really hope that this gets resolved quickly but I doubt that it will since a lot of time has already passed to make this situation right and nothing has been done.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Wow...... to say the least. I read over that entire thread and also kept my mouth ****, not in fear of getting banned, but because I'm a newb and don't know either party personally. Based on this thread and the thread linked to ihadav8.com, I can see the real picture now. The pictures speak thousands of words. The fire started inside the car not the engine bay.

As a business, couldn't he have wrote it off his taxes if he donated the parts to him?!

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As a business, couldn't he have wrote it off his taxes if he donated the parts to him?!

Being Friends for 10 years as well! It should have been handled differently right from the start but it's a little late for Plan A. :crazy:
Hopefully Plan B helps Earl get back his car! :yup:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Thanks man. Some really great folks are coming together to help me out on this.

·
Older than dirt
2,718 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts