Turbo Buick Forums banner

When Do You Think T6P Will Be Sold and For How Much?

• Less than 2-weeks for 1,429,719 Venezuelan Bolivar’s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Between 2 and 3 weeks for 635,660 South Korean Won’s

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Before Salem for 78,052 Japanese Yen

• More than 4 weeks for 69,299 Sri Lankan Rupee’s

• It’s already sold for 31,093 Indian Rupee’s

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • No one will buy it, no one wants it.

Votes: 35 89.7%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know people are wondering if the rumors are true. I thought I would start a little poll to see what people think.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I didnt hear that rumor :dunno: Why would it be for sale?I honestly dont know but do boards really carry a monetary value? I always thought they were more of a liability.

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
was apost in reference to NJTURBO selling his buick car collection

·
Wheels Up!
712 Posts
EightSecV6 said:
I didnt hear that rumor :dunno: Why would it be for sale?I honestly dont know but do boards really carry a monetary value? I always thought they were more of a liability.
He sold his car. Some boards have more value than others. The more traffic to a board the more you can charge for advertising. I don't think he will get what he paid for it at this point.

You coming to Salem or did this scare you off. http://www.v6racing.com/videos/indytsmfinal2.wmv
:D :D

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts
You can't sell your friends. Unless you are just a slime ball and actually think someone should pay real money for information posted by other people. If I ever have to pass the flag on to someone else, it's going to be a pass, not a sale. That is why a lot of people are sickened by these message board owners, most of them have bought into a preexisting web site and then expect to be treated with some sort of importance.

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
TurboDiverArt said:
I know people are wondering if the rumors are true. I thought I would start a little poll to see what people think.

What abour Iraqi Dinars?

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I don't think he is the owner so we will see a new figurehead in place. Hopefully, he/she will only possess one personality, and, be sane.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Yup, I hear the Radius Kid is a leading candidate in spite of his shortcomings :cheers:

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gn85 said:
What abour Iraqi Dinars?
Like certain members over there, the Iraqi Dinar is too unstable of a currency... :rolleyes:

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Steve Wood said:
Yup, I hear the Radius Kid is a leading candidate in spite of his shortcomings :cheers:
That sounds like another poll!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
And remember Sully,it hasnt been out in a while...do you think it will be slower? :D

·
Save me from myself!
3,115 Posts
Hey, I liked Travis's car! I'd bought it for the money!

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Zap said:
Pre-sanitized?
I think if they can maybe find the old backup tapes with SOT on it, lose the last 6-months of garbage, they may be able to get 984,657 Iraqi Dinar's.

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bishir said:
Hey, I liked Travis's car! I'd bought it for the money!
No doubt Billy's car was beautiful. Shame Travis probably really never got the chance to enjoy it. Except for burnouts behind the WAWA and on route 37.

·
Save me from myself!
3,115 Posts
What's the WAWA? I didn't think Whataburgers were allowed north of Montgomery. :D

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
bishir said:
What's the WAWA? I didn't think Whataburgers were allowed north of Montgomery. :D

Wawa is a convenience store.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts