Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. its been a long time since i posted on here but i wanted to drop a line saying HELLO to all the old friends. I have been away for about 8 years when i moved to the West Coast but now i'm back on the East side.
anyway, i made my first time to the track last night and saw a trailered GN up there running mid 11's. made me think about the good old days of ownership lol. well i wanted to come any meet up today in DE but i dont think im going to be able to make it.. If you guys do your meets again down here at the Maryland Hooters i will be there for sure..
hope to chat and see some of the old faces from back in the day soon.

Mike

·
Registered
947 Posts
back...

Hey guys.. its been a long time since i posted on here but i wanted to drop a line saying HELLO to all the old friends. I have been away for about 8 years when i moved to the West Coast but now i'm back on the East side.
anyway, i made my first time to the track last night and saw a trailered GN up there running mid 11's. made me think about the good old days of ownership lol. well i wanted to come any meet up today in DE but i dont think im going to be able to make it.. If you guys do your meets again down here at the Maryland Hooters i will be there for sure..
hope to chat and see some of the old faces from back in the day soon.

Mike
Welcome back man:cheers:

·
Estimator
3,627 Posts
Welcome back Mike !!
Did you ever here anything from the buyer of your Beast ??

Chuck

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys for the welcome backs..

it was cool see some of the old timers today at the small meet. cant wait to hangout again soon.

as for hearing from the new owner of my car. heard from him about 3 or 4 months after he took ownership, that was about it..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts