Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hay guys tell what this cars worth look at profile thanks dont for get its got a stage II motor and lots of stuff.

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
Do you have a new project or just tired of Buicks? :confused:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
richie thanks for the reply not tired of the buicks but just looking around how is your ride working call me 905- 623-6678

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
It's busy!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am off now i was talking to norb

·
Irish ****
1,716 Posts
Dan, I'll give you a call at about 9 your time tonight. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey thanks for all the views 111 cat got your toung or what no one speeks up this is bull s##t sight no wounder the guys in the good old USA thing we are a joke . thanks anyway.

·
fantasy tuner/investor
4,035 Posts
After I'm done tuning that car, you won't want to sell it!! :yup:

·
cakefarts.com
821 Posts
hey thanks for all the views 111 cat got your toung or what no one speeks up this is bull s##t sight no wounder the guys in the good old USA thing we are a joke . thanks anyway
Nice mentality!

Where are the pictures? What does it run? How tired is the motor? What is the mileage? How's the paint/body? How's the interior? What wheels/tires?

I say some-where in the $2500 to $30,000 range. :dunno:

How's that grab ya?

Just a bull-**** response from a dumb Canadian.

·
Registered
74 Posts
1 RARE T said:
Nice mentality!

Where are the pictures? What does it run? How tired is the motor? What is the mileage? How's the paint/body? How's the interior? What wheels/tires?

I say some-where in the $2500 to $30,000 range. :dunno:

How's that grab ya?

Just a bull-**** response from a dumb Canadian.

My thoughts exactly!!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok i was a little to hard on you guys the cars got over 400 thousand km owen the car for 16 years it does need paint and body work ask turbo gus what the car looks like $25.000. to $30.000 and well start talking if red armstrong puts 720 rwh to the ground with iron heads on 3.8 motor this car should do the same with some turning witch norbs going to do. put some big heads intake and turbo you got 1100 to 1300 rwh no problem this block is the biggest CI in canada .

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
I'm sure with a 1300 RWH Dyno sheet you will get some action on it! I doubt it has that much in it? If so, I pity the poor dyno you run it on!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Just a Six?? said:
I'm sure with a 1300 RWH Dyno sheet you will get some action on it! I doubt it has that much in it? If so, I pity the poor dyno you run it on!

Dan's car definatley has lots of balls, like Dan said it needs the high flowing Stage 2 heads to reach full potential.

I've always liked dans car, he keeps it clean and rarely puts the beef to it.

My suggestion would be sell the stage 2 shortblock and put that coin into a nice streeable 3.8 and get the body issues dealt with, with what that Stage engine is worth you'll have your car looking great and money in the bank.

just my $0.02 but I know the stage 2 mill is something dans always wanted.

Good luck whatever you do

Bill
:6:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
big thanks bill

1 - 15 of 15 Posts