Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you suppose to upgrade to 42 lb injectors to use one. I put one on the WE4 and am getting 42-45 psi. What injectors came with tut TTA?

·
Irradiate This!
734 Posts
The 42-45 refers to the fuel pressure not the injector
The 237 brings the base fp up from the 233 so with the 237 and a ttchip you are good for pressure?.
Btw this is paul on scotts i pad coming back from richard clarks

·
Registered
829 Posts
I see Murph updated his sig too Paulie :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the original injectors with a turbotweak chip. Would that kind of pressure make it run crappy? Can I bring it up one day for a check up? I think it still has the original brake shoes and I want to make sure everything is safe on it.

·
Registered
852 Posts
234ci 109 stock mains, unported manifold, iron heads just cleaned up behind valves, pump gas 93 and alkycontrol, 1.46 6.25 @ 110.97 9.815 @ 137.68...
... in the nines now, ehh. Impressive. You always cut a very similar sixty foot though running mid tens, what got you ten mph faster? Are you running the same turbo? What boost pressure?

·
Registered
852 Posts
pacecarta said:
same turbo, ptc 9.5 converter and 25.5psi
Less boost than before? Same camshaft with the new converter? Same tire with rear gear? Are you still passing the 1/4 mile mark under 6000-RPM's? If all is the same that is very freaking impressive, and you weren't kidding when you said that the turbo has way more in it a few years back...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts