Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy is about to paint some parts for my 87 gn. The header panel of course is gloss, but what about everything else in it? Its all faded and chipped. i need to know what is gloss and what is satin or flat. He is painting the headlight retainers, the headlight bezels, the side and bumper marker light bezels and the grill.

another question...its my understanding that the bumpers were powder coated and i assume that the wheels were as well. my front bumber has some of the paint scratched off (very noticable) and the paint in the wheels is deteriorating. who powder coats (anyone near west ky?) and does anyone know what this would cost to have done?

<small>[ June 19, 2003, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Lugnutz ]</small>

·
Registered
790 Posts
Grill-Satin black Upper markerlights-Satin black Headlight bezels-Satin black. The bumpers on these cars were never powdercoated. It has become the thing to do because powedercoating is more durable. The wheels are also just painted. They are satin black as well. I am not posative about the wheels being satin black, but I am sure about the rest of the above. yup Good Luck!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts