Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the Auto Body Supply buisness we also have a large over the counter trade and one of the nasty things I deal with is when a customer comes in and pay's for something in cash...he reach's into his wallet and pulls out the $20's and then reaches into his front pocket and pulls out $1's which are damp and sometime's wet even. To me that is just nasty...did he pee his pants or does he sweat alot...and by judging by the way some of these guys look...no the pants were not in the washer :puke:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I can't hang with a warm toilet seat. The transfer of a$$ heat scares me. Then again, public toilets are a big no-no in my book as well. I've ridden 5 days straight on Greyhound back in the day and didn't Shiite the whole time. Another thing I hate: 'breathers'. You, know the fat people who's every breath makes you think that they've got a Conch shell in their throat? Oh, oh- and the guys who wear sweat pants with -apparently- no undies....lookin' like they got a ferret trying to escape in there.

Of course, it goes without saying that stinky pu**ies, while considered a delicacy in certain parts of the southeast, are not cool at all....maybe even un-American, y'know?

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
gbsean said:
In the Auto Body Supply buisness we also have a large over the counter trade and one of the nasty things I deal with is when a customer comes in and pay's for something in cash...he reach's into his wallet and pulls out the $20's and then reaches into his front pocket and pulls out $1's which are damp and sometime's wet even. To me that is just nasty...did he pee his pants or does he sweat alot...and by judging by the way some of these guys look...no the pants were not in the washer :puke:
>>> Sounds like the guy probably needed a shower, which his friend wouldn't let him take henceforth he is all sweaty from hard work, needing a shower he can't have, leading to him patronizing your business and sadly you have to experience what you just did.

it all comes down to friends letting friends take showers when they need it.......really quite simple.

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Wendy. Fortunately I do not have to listen to Nasty Wendy since it has been proven that I cannot hear a high-pitched annoying whine. :headbang:

·
8,392 Posts
DCEPTCN said:
Of course, it goes without saying that stinky pu**ies, while considered a delicacy in certain parts of the southeast, are not cool at all....maybe even un-American, y'know?
:wink:

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
New York, North Philadelphia, Camden. :crazy:

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
There ought to be a law about this. :confused:

Attachments

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
stevemon said:
There ought to be a law about this. :confused:
Thats Disgusting! Looks like she's wearing leather pants! Nasty! :eek!:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
lol omg Steve I just lost my lunch! Her top and bottom almost meet! :puke:

As far as things that are nasty.. any more shaking another guys hand is getting border line for me. I know to many people that have those hands in nasty places and don't wash em! Or like Sean says.. the guy with the sloppy money.. sorry but a hand shake from that guy is out of the question! lol I hate to do it but I started that first pound the guys in the hood do. That way you can still show the effort without all the touch! :D

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
Don't blame me Jim. :dunno: gbsean started this thread. :uzi: :ugh: :puke: :flut: :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
nasty?

think about this.........
you go to the grocery store, grab a cart, swing by the produce, and pic up some celery, carrots,and other veggies to munch on .you put them in the top of the basket, near the push handle,
when you go to the check stand you notice the stuff is wet, thats when you see the seat/ upper part of the basket is all wet, as you look around, you see a mommy with a young one and his pants /diaper are soaked,
and he is sitting in the cart, right where you just put you veggies, soaking the seat,
do I need to continue???

I wanna puke :mad:

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
LOL that is bad! That's it I'm getting my own personal shopping cart to take to the store now! :rant:

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
Also road salt, causes rust that is nasty! :eek!:

·
Registered
647 Posts
This may be obvious but, POOP. Not my kids mind you, like they say you do get used to it. I cannot stand dog poop. It stinks and it's usually huge.

Cannot handle public restrooms. I use them out of necessity and even then it's only #1.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts