Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have my 04 SCMCSS. the lease is almost up trying to get ideas.

·
nero v. 2.0
3,323 Posts
1987 Buick Regal, Turbo option.

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i also have one of them! in the summer its my daily and my daily is my daily when i go to my other job cause i dont like leaving the gn there.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
86 ford thunderbird
HO conversion, cobra intake, 70mm TB, bbk off road x pipe, mac exhaust, mustang 3.73 posi rear, throwing a 150 wet shot on it this week :D

a 500$ beater is turning into a money pit :D

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL thats crazy!

i really want a truck but the gas milage.. i want a f-body but dont know if its practical. i want a CTS but i'd want AWD i'm also thinking about a 1.8t audi A4 quattro.. give the car to my brother for a weekend and i'll have a mid 13 second daily thats luxury :cool:

·
Resident Slut
5,477 Posts
A 83 T-type..just gone to take a nap
Now a 86 Rare White GN..lol

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
heres the t bird after i blacked out all the trim :D

Attachments

·
Unregistered Abuser
423 Posts
Luxurious and expensive 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Brougham Regency.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
1990 Suburban, or 04 GTO. The GTO gets driven the least(only 6085 miles on it since I bought it new). I'm probably going to sell the GTO since I don't use it often enough.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
GN on the nice weather days (meaning if it's dry, and it's used all winter).
Old 92 Mozda for the crappe weather days.
Older 91 GMC, BBC 3/4t, for moving anything that needs moved.

·
Registered
356 Posts
my 86' T type is my daily driver....but you should get a regal GS man! best car i ever owened...and now with the turbo kits they are easily running low 12's.

if u want a AWD car...get the STS..they have em in AWD...plus the northstar is a kickass engine!

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ScottyRegal said:
if u want a AWD car...get the STS..they have em in AWD...plus the northstar is a kickass engine!
cant afford brand new though :(

·
Valve Monkey
574 Posts
My '03 Avalanche "SS" is my DD. Out of warranty soon (72k miles in 35 months!) so it's getting 22" wheels next week and lowering it 5/7 soon after that. Been a great vehicle!

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i'd love to have a tahoe, avalanche, silvarado, trailblazer.. but the gas :(

·
Registered
389 Posts
02 avalanche

was driving my eagle talon for about 6 yrs but I got tired of squeezing into it 6'2 260

recently sold the talon so now I'm down to the Av and TTA--drove the TTA to work last night and the cat back popped off at the axle connection drove it 2 miles like that scraping the road :crazy:

the Avalanche is awesome and gets a lot of stares due to the huge winch bumper and the ramair hood

next project is to paint the cladding black to match the truck--new plastic paint/coating called gatorback-paid $167 for a kit to do it myself :D

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
Right now I drive the Buick on nice days. On not nice days, days when I'm driving into the city, or just not suitable for the Buick, I drive an '02 Trailblazer. Really like this truck. I'm thinking of buying a used Avalanche, but I need to test drive a few and be convinced.

I also drive my fiancees Saturn. It's a cheap car. Gets good mileage and actually does pretty decent in city driving. Plus it's easy to work on.

·
I want a Z06
6,024 Posts
My 06 Duramax. :) 18-19mpg

Although I have been driving the Cobra to work 2-3 days a week lately. 19-20mpg.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts