Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Screw that stupid 'What to eat' thead. I need to know what air to breath. I'm going to a very nice restaurant that has an Oxygen bar and I was wondering whats the best 'flavor' Oxygen out there. Can anyone help me? Steve Wood whats your favorite flavor oxygen? Zap, TTA89, Orlando, Motorhead Mike, Big Mike, Radius Jerk.....anybody got any input? Thanks for yall's input. :dunno:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
Screw that stupid 'What to eat' thead. I need to know what air to breath. I'm going to a very nice restaurant that has an Oxygen bar and I was wondering whats the best 'flavor' Oxygen out there. Can anyone help me? Steve Wood whats your favorite flavor oxygen? Zap, TTA89, Orlando, Motorhead Mike, Big Mike, Radius Jerk.....anybody got any input? Thanks for yall's input. :dunno:
Probably cherry. :)
It's gotta' be better than the the air you NORMALLY breathe.
BTW,do you get an echo in there? :D

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:

You want an answer form me you list me BEFORE Wood. :mad:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
No Flavor..it burns your nose.

Get PURE Oxygen. :yup:

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
RobsIron said:
No Flavor..it burns your nose.

Get PURE Oxygen. :yup:
You had to open your mouth,you big dummy. :angrymou:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
It's a gimic.
The average person at rest is normally at over 99% O2 saturation. Adding more to that won't make any difference. The *good* feeling about using O2 is that just you work slighlty less to maintain the high O2 saturations. The downside is some people are CO2 retainers, and their CO2 build up while on O2. Excessive use of O2 with proper monitoring is not a good thing. Not to mention that there are alot of bugs, that love living in O2 environments, and there's no such thing as being too careful in not inhaling them.

The best favor of O2 is moving to a heavily argi area, and getting away from the soot and crappe of city living.

(FWIW, I was on O2 for a couple years)

·
8,392 Posts
Hot Air.....not

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
The Radius Kid said:
You had to open your mouth,you big dummy. :angrymou:

:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Doc1of7 said:
It's a gimic.
The average person at rest is normally at over 99% O2 saturation. Adding more to that won't make any difference. The *good* feeling about using O2 is that just you work slighlty less to maintain the high O2 saturations. The downside is some people are CO2 retainers, and their CO2 build up while on O2. Excessive use of O2 with proper monitoring is not a good thing. Not to mention that there are alot of bugs, that love living in O2 environments, and there's no such thing as being too careful in not inhaling them.

The best favor of O2 is moving to a heavily argi area, and getting away from the soot and crappe of city living.

I've only used it at high altitudes when snowboarding..didn't really notice a difference.

Friends with me said it seemed to help their headaches. :dunno:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Doc1of7 said:
It's a gimic.

I'm installing a WBO2 in my neck to test those numbers......I'll post back with the data. :cheers:

·
Defender of the Universe
10,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm leaning towards the 'Pineapple Passion Fruit' flavored air. :yup:

Zap's idea of flavored Oxygen is sniffing farts. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Nasty Wendy said:
I'm installing a WBO2 in my neck to test those numbers......I'll post back with the data.
That's not as funny as you may think.
O2 is O2 reguardless of the source.
BTW, a Ford MAF makes a 1/2 decent spirometer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts