Turbo Buick Forums banner

well i went and got a 3rd gn/t

264 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Purple87SS 
#1 ·
buddy came over tonight as i changed the oil on the ty he said what are you going to do with the olds/gn i said i dont know maybe sell it maybe beat on it maybe drive it. he said you know what would be cool if you bought my friends T and swaped front ends or just put your 87 motor in the T. i said how much does he want. so we went and looked and i bought it. looking for a way to get it home tomorrow. runs and drives great i am told but the breaks have a small problem the part under the master that has a harness is bad and i dont feel like taking it out of my cars to get it home. other then that it needs a battery. it was a hawaii org. car and the roof is rusted out on the water lines above the doors, nothing gets in the car just rusted out the roof good. well i now have another one. pics to follow when i bring it home.

later
don

#4 ·
uuuhhhhh-oooooo

HUBER-Don is catching up to you with his Turbo 6's. :eek!: Better go out and buy #6 soon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.