Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey

My name is Kenneth Gund and I live in Edmonton.

I asked that this Alberta Canada Region be created so that I could promote and help the Buick Community.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey

Where in B.C do you live?

Ken

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Irish Mick
1,717 Posts
Welcome:canada:

· Registered
11 Posts
Hey guys Sherwood Park here,

Just bought an 84 that I want to get ready for Rockin August..don't know a ton about the car..previous owner said it was basically a barn find..the people he bought it from said the car sat for about 9-10 years as the guy who had it had died. Runs ok..getting a new fuel filter in tomorrow..put a new air filter in and it runs a bit better...any advice on shocks and springs?

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey

All of my Buick's are 86 or 87. I have never owned a hot air car but will help with what I can.

Ken
780-318-2810

· Registered
11 Posts
So,

I went and bought some parts fo the car...

UMI Performance suspension kit, including bigger front and rear sway bars and upper and lower control arms as well as shocks and springs.

Kirban Performace for frame strengthening bits, and a few pieces to make her look a bit more pretty.

Highway Stars for their upolstry kit for my Lear-Siegler seats..

Should be a fun spring!

· 2 GN's = No money!!
5,125 Posts
So,

I went and bought some parts fo the car...

UMI Performance suspension kit, including bigger front and rear sway bars and upper and lower control arms as well as shocks and springs.

Kirban Performace for frame strengthening bits, and a few pieces to make her look a bit more pretty.

Highway Stars for their upolstry kit for my Lear-Siegler seats..

Should be a fun spring!
There is an upholstery kit for Lear Seigler seats now?? Is it stock colours or is it the 86 - 87 style? I will have to check this out.

Thanks,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.