Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI Peeps - We had at least 11 new members sign up since the New Year, many noted that they found out about MAGNA thanks to Kirban mentioning us in the past two Inner Circles! :yup:

If any of you are reading this, please post up and say hi! :headbang:

·
Will Boost 4 Boobies!!!
2,768 Posts
Don't be afraid, only Huber bites! In all seriousness-"Welcome!"

Hope to meet some new members in the 2013 (which is shaping up to be even better then ever!) Stay tuned.

·
Registered
947 Posts
welcome to the club folks!

·
Gotta love the autobahn!
2,726 Posts
New members! Woo hoo! That means these cars are still hanging around! ALWAYS good news.

Welcome folks!

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Welcome!!! We are planning for a great year ahead and hope to see all your new faces this year!!! :headbang:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Evening Folks,

I'm looking to pick up a Grand National or T Type in the next few months so I joined this site to learn a few things and know what to expect and how to select a car. I figure I'll get more knowledge from seeing you guys and your cars in person. So if you see a guy pull up to a meet in a white 05' Malibu Maxx don't laugh.

Father Goat

South Jersey

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts
Evening Folks,

I'm looking to pick up a Grand National or T Type ...to learn a few things and know what to expect and how to select a car.
Stop by my house...I'm sure you can fulfill all your Turbo Regal needs...bring some money and you may be driving one home!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bumping this up again - we had a few more people sign up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.