Someone Crown My Ass!
If you read my earlier post on this I either lifted a head or possibly blew an steel shim gasket or the ARP studs just plain loosened up. Most I checked were at least 10 ft.lbs. low from the original 85 ft.lbs. I set them at when I put the motor together. Some including Jason Cramer were able to retorque and cure the escape of the gases going into the cooling system and overflow. So far I pulled them all back to 85 ft.lbs. I know Red's said he went to 125 ft.lbs. on his to get them holding good. Got me thinking dunno Should I just leave them be and try again, go up to 90 ft.lbs. or go even more like 110 ft.lbs. eek! Hoping this will fix my leaking problem and maybe get me by without a retorque for a while yup