Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the Uxbridge cruise night this evening. Its a really good cruise night. There is always a good variety of vehicles, and nobody is turned away. On a nice evening, there will be 250-300 vehicles there. There's a DJ, chip wagon, ice cream truck, and usually live music. YG Spider came from Oshawa this evening with some other Oshawa cruisers. Another good cruise night in Uxbridge.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I'm YGspider and I support this message. :D

But yes this Uxbridge cruise night is a very very well organized show. They have a place to eat which by the way makes a mean fish and chip. Lots of room for cars and every time I've been out at least one or two Turbo Buicks show up.

Lets see the rest of you next Thursday at -291 Brock Street West show starts at 5.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
My family live in Uxbridge & I plan on moving there myself within the next 10 years. Nice to know they have a local cruise club. Maybe I'll head up there one Thursday for a peek. I usually head up on weekends for dinner once a month.

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
My Dad says he read in the local paper they moved the show to a new location in Uxbridge. Just wondering if anyone has been out there this year? :dunno:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Yes I've went out quite a few times with Angelo , it now takes place at elgin park.
Still a great show and quite a few nice cars show up, We have had 3 or 4 turbo Regal's show up one night

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Great thanks for the info. Got to get my Dad out one night he's not getting any younger & he likes old cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.