Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hows everyone doing today i wouldnt ask this if i wasnt being annoyed by the lack of being able to find fully synthetic 10w-40 oil in my area, trust me icve called and googled everything i can, and all i get is we only stock that in semi.syntehtic. so heres my question the auto store up the road from me has 4 stroke 10w-40 fully syntheic motorcycle oil could i use this in the gn?

·
Registered
114 Posts
etobicoke gn

Ive used mobil 1 full syntethic 15/50 as per the request of my mechanic,however lots of people(GN owners that I talked to)are telling me to run conventional 10/30 mineral oil.Don't know what or who to believe.

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Ive used mobil 1 full syntethic 15/50 as per the request of my mechanic,however lots of people(GN owners that I talked to)are telling me to run conventional 10/30 mineral oil.Don't know what or who to believe.
Most of todays name brand oils are great, so what ever makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside is the brand to go with. :yup:

When I bought GN #2 in 1998 the owner at that time only ran Mobil 1 synthetic oil. At the first oil change I switched to Valvoline 10W30 regular oil and never had any issues. So like I said use what ever makes you sleep better at night because your car probably won't care. :yup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts