Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Most Wanted Racing
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend has a subscription to US Weekly and while she was reading it she found what Hollywood really thinks of the Grand National.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
You'd think he'd stop in and say 'hi' sometime. :mad:

·
Village Idiot
4,813 Posts
DCEPTCN said:
You'd think he'd stop in and say 'hi' sometime. :mad:
If you wanted houseguests, why in da hell did you move out in the middle of nowhere? :dunno: :D

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
stevemon said:
If you wanted houseguests, why in da hell did you move out in the middle of nowhere? :dunno: :D
I'm hiding from the law. I guess it's 'illegal' to try and f*** an alpaca if there're children around. :rolleyes:

·
Resident Idiot
11,462 Posts

·
It's a 'G' thang
1,071 Posts
Hahahaha! I remember that stupid commercial advertising that site. Good times. :D

·
The Tranny Guy
605 Posts
if grand nationals are beaters then i dont dare want to know what they think of monte carlos! :eek:

·
NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD
2,284 Posts
MonteC said:
if grand nationals are beaters then i dont dare want to know what they think of monte carlos! :eek:
No, your right... you don't :wink: :D

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Okay, so I went to the store last night and beside the Mickey's and Camels I looked like a total **** buying Us Weekly. It's the current one......and the wrong one. Which issue, pray tell, is that in?!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Wonder if Spade knows anything about these cars? Maybe he is picking up Dave Navarro's scraps and that is his old car that Carmen Electra gave to David now? :D

Oh Hollywood. F*ck LA :rant:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Seeing as how he's cruisin' it around during the opening sequence of his show, I'd say he's a pretty big fan of GNs. Ibelieve his response to Us was tongue in cheek.

·
Hydra Station Supervisor
1,644 Posts
I just have a N/A Regal but I am proud of it it is a good car. If I had a GN I would be even more proud of it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts