Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys

just wanted to let you guys know that i organized a group buy for UMI suspension peices. 10-19 orders gets us 10% off- 20 or more gets 15% off. they take the % off the order then add shipping after. we already have about 13, give or take a few that will drop out or whatever. the threads over in the group purchase part of the board :D

so far me, mr C, ttypejim, and 87gninpa are in :headbang: but the more the better

to see what they got and their prices go to www.umiperformance.com

im getting adjustable lowers and uppers so im gonna save almost 70$ with the group buy :cheers:

·
Registered
743 Posts
wish i would have bought mine now :crazy: ...anyway i have the non-adjustable UMI upper and lowers...they fit great and I have been 1.58 60fts with them!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i placed my order- i saved 72$ :headbang:

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
Maaan if I didn't have to spend so much $$ in the past couple weeks I prob would have jumped on that. I gotta start workin on the damn thing.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey guys

we really need to start filling orders- we only have 5 so far :crazy:

i had about 25 guys PM me or write in the threads over the boards that wanted to do it- now we gotta follow through :yup:

if anyone can help out and spread the word id apreciate it- all the info is in the group buy section

·
The Little Engine Tht Can
220 Posts
rear lower control arms

Which are the better rear control arms the non adjustable tubular or boxed style.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i beleive the boxed are stronger- but people seem to be fine with the tubular

just to update theres a deadline on the group buy- july 19th at midnight is when the last order will be taken- hopefully we hit 20 by then :yup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.