Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody,
I am a sponsor at New England Dragway and we are launching a cool sweepstakes today where you can win tickets and starting line access during pro qualifying at the IHRA North American Nationals. Since tonight's event was rained out, I figured I would let the race fans know about this through the good old internet!
See the details below or visit newenglanddragway.com for details.
Thanks!
Melissa

Unfortunately, tonight’s Jet Wars event has been rained out! Just because the event is rained out does not mean that your chances to win tickets to the IHRA North American Nationals with starting line credentials during PRO QUALIFYING has been washed away!

Verizon Wireless is proud to present THE NEW ENGLAND DRAGWAY EXTREME EXPERIENCE TXT2WIN Sweepstakes! You could win 4 Super Pass tickets for the IHRA North American Nationals (9/8 – 9/10/06) AND starting line access during a round of PRO QUALIFYING!!! Just send the text message ‘NITRO’ to 2353 from your Verizon Wireless phone and you’re entered into the New England Dragway Extreme Experience sweeps! You can also sign up online at newenglanddragway.com.
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES TO WIN: All entrants will receive drag racing trivia questions on their phone during New England Dragway events on June 10th, July 9th and August 12th. Each response (correct or incorrect) is another chance to win! Participate in all three quizzes and you will have up to 16 CHANCES TO WIN!
At 7:00 PM tonight (June 10th) you will receive the first of three drag racing trivia quizzes so SIGN UP NOW!!

No purchase necessary. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. Open to legal residents of CT, MA, RI, VT, NH and ME who are 18 years old at time of entry. Sweepstakes ends August 13th, 2006. For official rules and alternate form of entry, please visit newenglanddragway.com. Void where prohibited. Text message charges apply. Subject to your Customer Agreement and Rate Plan.

·
I want a Z06
6,024 Posts
Maybe we should do boat drag racing? It will never stop raining! :rant: :rant:

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
dammmm...how did I miss this :dunno: :sw:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts