Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Someone Crown My Ass!
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a set of these before from Postons but couldn't get them to fit the fiberglass bumpers right. They would fit right front to back without the using the retaining bezels but I had like 3/8" gap all the way around them. If I could find a set that fit pretty flush with the opening I would use them. Any tricks to this or does another vendor make a better set?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Got mine from Kirbans. Fit was fine, but I don't have a fiberglass bumber

JFH

·
Post Ho
3,628 Posts
If you could come up with a Regal headlight cover you could make a template for the size you need and cut out 2 parking lamp covers from 1 headlight cover.My GTS headlight covers are 5 3/4" x 15" and the o.d. of the parking lamp trim bezel is about 2 1/2" x 14" so you would only need to sacrifice 1 h/l cover.
powersix

·
Older than dirt
2,717 Posts
Ask the desk sargent at the police station how to make them fit.. He's likely seen them before... dunno

·
Did I fire 6 or only 5???
179 Posts
I hope I'm reading this right. It sounds like you are talking about the orange turn signal lights that are mounted in the bumper, correct? If so I can tell you not to bother with the covers that Kirbans sells. They are junk and don't even have the mounting holes drilled properly. I got so pissed at the ones that I bought that I just threw them in the trash. Basically it was 20 bucks just shot to hell. rant :mad: uzi

·
Someone Crown My Ass!
7,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats kind of what I figured. The people that are getting them to fit......aren't really getting them to fit......just living with it. Time to grind the bumpers again wink

1 - 7 of 7 Posts