Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
GN # 1 has had a Delta Gate since 1988 or 1989, never an issue.

GN # 2 has had a Delta Gate since 1999 and never an issue.

I prefer the Delta Gate design to the stock design even though there are many people who disagree with me. :yup: :dunno:

If there is ever a GN # 3 (I am sure there will be one day) then I can guarantee that it will have a Delta Gate on it also. :yup:

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
problem is he deltagate and racegate look similar since they have the same top and same sticker on the top but the smaller deltagate (34mm) is crap ..not opinion its a fact , it just cant flow enough for anything bigger than stock turbo and thats providing they open which they dont do well after use

the racegate is 50mm and so far ive seen no issues with them through the years running on 70mm and larger turbos

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
problem is he deltagate and racegate look similar since they have the same top and same sticker on the top but the smaller deltagate (34mm) is crap ..not opinion its a fact , it just cant flow enough for anything bigger than stock turbo and thats providing they open which they dont do well after use

the racegate is 50mm and so far ive seen no issues with them through the years running on 70mm and larger turbos
Paul, I've used my deltagate with a TE-44, TE-62 and now a CPT-66 and it hasn't had any issues at all. Was there certain years or models that had the problem? I've seen pictures of some installed that weren't installed correctly. But, I do dump to atmosphere which could be the reason I've had success with mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts