Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dr. Nehi
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the thin TTA wheel spacers-- anyone have a pair or good source for them?

Thanks,
Scott

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
camaro with 16" 85-92 used them due to the fact they couldnt be had with disc brake rears like on the TA , i had a pair of an 86 iroc but only found one when i went looking
they were steel from gm and the holes fit the lug studs closer than store brand spacers

almost any parts store should have thin spacers , my local parts store in town has them , and they arent expensive ,

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
Thanks Paul.

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
The nice thing is that those spacers fit real tight on the studs, and they are the thinnest ones I've seen.

Paul: Do you have a part number? Maybe we can find 'em from gmpartsdirect.com or something?

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
for 85-92 camaro ... wheel spacer GM pt # 14091902

i also see for 82-84 though ive never seen one on them but same applies , no disc for camaros so they used spacers i guess , pt # 14041921

gm parts direct shows them as a good #

GM PART # 14091902
CATEGORY: All
PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00
GM LIST: $18.24
OUR PRICE: $10.41
DESCRIPTION: SPACER-WH

·
Dr. Nehi
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Paul-- that's really helpful.
-Scott

·
Whats that thing ?
2,650 Posts
Scott,
One more option. I picked up my spacers from a guy in California. He is a retired Drag Racer from the 70's / 80's. I can't find his website right now (very cool pics as I recall of his cars from back then), but kept his phone number. If he is still in business, give him a call.
Fred Goeske - 818-992-5700.

He has a CNC machine and will custom make variable width aluminum spacers for any wheel, any bolt pattern. Not a cheap solution, but quality stuff and if you know exactly how far out you want to go (by wheel) he can do it.

My rear is not centered to the car, so I actually needed two different spacers for just the rear. I have since found this is not that uncommon on the G-Body's..

EDIT ****
His name is Fred Goeske
Here is his web site :
http://www.wheeladapter.com/

Joe

·
www.magnabuick.com
6,876 Posts
jdodman said:
...My rear is not centered to the car, so I actually needed two different spacers for just the rear. I have since found this is not that uncommon on the G-Body's.
Yeah, tell me about it! :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts