Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well all the rainwater came down our roadd and washed away half of our driveway and tore up the 2 miles of dirt road that we take to get to pavement

now the TTA will be stuck in the garage all summer because until I get the driveway fixed and the township fixes the road smoothe enough summer will be over

filled part of the driveway in so we can drive the Avalanche and Silverado out to get to work-$190 for 20ton of stone amd it'll probably need 2 or 3 more loads to fix completely and I shoveled it in by hand-truckdriver refused to back down anywhere near the hole fearing he would get the truck stuck

so now I either need to buy a trailer or have the TTA towed out to the paved road just to drive the thing

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Well that Sucks! If you could see the water & hail coming down as I type this it would have to be as bad or worse than what you got? Either way its a Lot of Water so I understand where your coming from with this! Man, that much water can be a PITA & really do some damage! Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
sooo how about you just sell it to me and ill come trailer it out :D

if ya need a hand dont hesitate to ask- im in NJ 10 miles from camden- but im always up for a road trip to help a guy out :yup:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
send me about six inches of rain!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we were definately lucky-we've only lived in this house for 2 yrs the neighbor built it in 1976 and said he has never seen the rain water do this -
we are on the side of a small mountain and about 100yds to the side of the house there is a small stream that only has water in it when it rains -well that turned into a river the other day and all the drain pipes under the roads up above our house got clogged with trees and rocks,the water then ran right down the road and down the drive way got as close as 10yds from the house and I piled some large rocks in the way which forced the water to go towards the stream and then it cut down about 2 feet deep

how do I post pics

oh and the TTA has an aftermarket I/C scoop thats about 2 inches or less off the ground-even before all the damage it scraped the road in a few places crawling at 5mph

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
If you have the pics loaded on your computer, just click on the "Manage Attachments" under attach files. Once you click that you'll see upload files, click on the "Browse" button and go to the location of the pics. Click on the pic and then press the "upload" button. You might have to resize the pics in order to upload.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts