Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK here I am halucinating about the car I bought at Christmas to do my Stage 2 project instead of doin a 10,500 mile perfect car . I was goin to put the 10k one back as a stocker but after thinkin about it I said "why should I take the nicer car and sell it " SOOOOO I am keepin it and selling this other one ..
Ok it has 43k on it .. NEVER in snow .. Rust free.. has had some paint work . ummmm I started to peel the door stickers off so now it looks "custom" needs a rear spoiler.. Interior is really nice .. Kid was anal about the car BUT he beat the living hell out of it .. needs a trans rebuild... rotors are junk. pads and caliper's are fine .. I just put in a new fuel pump .. Car has sat for 6 years engine runs but not right . I would take it out and go over it . Rear end I forget how it was (he put in a 9" Ford thats coming out and the stocker goin back in)
Oh forgot ...Car has NO rims and tires .. It had the 17s on there and I sold em
Soooooo... sell it as a roller..minus eng, trans, rims and tires ??? Maybe someone has a rough TTA and they could just throw in there drivetrain an go ?? or sell it like it is fior someone to fix as they get $$$ ??? or just piece the damm thing out ?? then there would be 1,554 left
Ill have more pics after it stops raining !!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
sell it whole to me :D

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I really don't want to take it apart :wink: make me an offer :yup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
the last roller i saw for sale had like 100K on it no motor or trans but did come with the tta headers and heads for 4500$

id give ya 5 for it if you throw in some heads and headers so i can just throw one of my 109 blocks in it. id come up and pick it up

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ajt86 said:
the last roller i saw for sale had like 100K on it no motor or trans but did come with the tta headers and heads for 4500$

id give ya 5 for it if you throw in some heads and headers so i can just throw one of my 109 blocks in it. id come up and pick it up

well this doesn't have 100k on it :dunno: heads and header's are a grand to me piecin it out .. seats are an easy $1500..dash ect another easy grand ..
having a car painted is goin to be $4-5 k .. never mind fixing rust or dents . Prob leavin on the boards for a few days then throw it on ebay and see what it does .. then if it doesn't go .... just piece it .. I have someone here who wants the shell with no drivetrain or interior :cheers:

·
8,392 Posts
you should sell it to ajt86 for the 5. that's a good deal, (help a brother out) and think of all the back breaking labor you'll save by not having to piece it out :D

Seriously, I'd hate to see us loose another one of these car, there are so few already :dunno:

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gothmog said:
you should sell it to ajt86 for the 5. that's a good deal, (help a brother out) and think of all the back breaking labor you'll save by not having to piece it out :D

Seriously, I'd hate to see us loose another one of these car, there are so few already :dunno:

ya there are not that many left .. I may have one I am thinking of takin in trade towards mine that I would sell for $6k with the headers and heads :yup: interior is good (not great but good) .. may need a paint job .. 60k something on it for milage :dunno: :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
well ill offer 5000 if ya decide to let it go for that let me know

·
war is hell
928 Posts
Man that car is so beautiful!!!

too bad I'm poor... :(

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ajt86 said:
well ill offer 5000 if ya decide to let it go for that let me know

well don't hold your breath waiting :rolleyes: here's what you'd get for $5k :D

Attachments

·
8,392 Posts
Grumpy said:
well don't hold your breath waiting :rolleyes: here's what you'd get for $5k :D
those are Ronal (1992 Firehawk) wheels...they're worth $5k alone. :yup:

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gothmog said:
those are Ronal (1992 Firehawk) wheels...they're worth $5k alone. :yup:

well I guess thats the car he should buy :yup: :crazy:

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TTA89 said:
How much for the cage? :D

Cage ???? :dunno: just got Melissa's back :yup: you need a TTA for the summer :rolleyes: hey I am gettin the "other" one back ...ummmm ummmmm "soon" :headbang:

·
Registered
19 Posts
You should use WWMCHD!

"What Would M.C. Hammer Do?"

Parting out a rig that nice would be like recycling
the Statue of Liberty because she's worth more
as raw copper chunks than she is to history.

Sell it whole. Do what M.C. Hammer would do.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Dan, I don't know, lookin at Ebay Lately there was a MINT 12,000mi TTA that didn't even break 14,900, also a Mint 37,000mi car, same thing, so it looks like the TTA Values are still in the Toilet, 500mi TTA's not withstanding??

Maybe you 'Should' part it out!!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
one sold on the other board like 2 months ago for 8500$ i think. complete- get in the car and go. i know he had it advertised for 10 then it kept going down. it was a nice car too had like 130K on it.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
TTA's are worth what someone will pay for it. No more No less. they will be that way for sometime but they will jump. All depends on the car and condition and you really can't put a price on it. toss a number out there and take what you can get and run! At least with Grumpy.. that clock is ticking! :sw: :D

·
I want a Z06
6,024 Posts
Grumpy said:
Cage ???? :dunno: just got Melissa's back :yup: you need a TTA for the summer :rolleyes: hey I am gettin the "other" one back ...ummmm ummmmm "soon" :headbang:
The burnt car you posted looks like it has a rollbar in it. Put on you're glasses :sw:

I saw the "other" one today. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts