Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering how to contact turbo tweak about possible chip? my chip is old like 89'ish i think the guys name was donny keiger out of michigan not sure on that spelling of his name but i think its time for a new chip?

·
2 GN's = No money!!
5,116 Posts
Wow, that is an old chip!!! :eek!: Not many people will even know who Don Kiger is let alone the chips he used to make, I loved them. They had a huge amount of timing which kept the boost levels down but they sure were fun when you were running good gas.

If you want to contact Turbo Tweak go to his web store here:

TurboTweak

Take care,

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah he did alot of work to it in the 80's i remember my dad telling me he had four guys in the trunk on the dyno trying to stop the tires from spining lol. car still made 288 to the tires they said that was an impressive number considering what was done to the car and the apparent traction problem. Don said it should be more like 320 with traction. im very surprised my old man never blew the motor or even a head gasket. must have been made on a wednesday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.