Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Art Paltz eliminates Dave Fiscus in the final and brings home another 1st place TSO trophy for the JCC Racing team. :cheers: :6:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Way to go, Artie! Now we have two winners in the JCC stable! :usa:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I would hazard a guess that mat's were well in hand today. :confused: :D

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Steve Wood said:
I would hazard a guess that mat's were well in hand today. :confused: :D

>>> Well I would Guess that Richie New I/C ( Octocooler) was up to par along with Arties.

Congrats Guys. Job well done.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I thought Rich was running an Osabo IC? :)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Steve Wood said:
I thought Rich was running an Osabo IC? :)

>>>Ohh Yea your right.Anyway good job.

·
The quiet one
555 Posts
Congrats Artie!!!!!! Cant wait to see pics and videos. :headbang:

Congrats also to Billy Anderson for his win in TSM!!!

Great news guys. :cheers:

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
Steve Wood said:
Way to go, Artie! Now we have two winners in the JCC stable! :usa:

Yeah! Artie and .......uhhh ....who? The other Artie? :cool: Congrats my bald-headed brothers (Artie and Richard Rezes!) :headbang:

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
Way to go to Billy, too! :usa:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
way to go guys :headbang:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Scott231 said:
Art Paltz eliminates Dave Fiscus in the final and brings home another 1st place TSO trophy for the JCC Racing team. :cheers: :6:
Congratulations Artie! Please provide details when you can.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
I hear the T6P team was disqualified due to the rule that specifies only one personality per car. :confused:

On a brighter note, Dick K was laying down some good times at this meet once again.

Good to see the guys come back with nothing in pieces and another trophy to adorn the JCC trophy case. May have to expand the display room pretty soon!

I understand Ed won first place in the TSCO so the platter was well cleaned this week end. Nice for the weather to come around and let 'em run.

·
Got it figured out?
876 Posts
Congrats on the win Art Paltz and the JCC for thier excellent job of running the event. Very well organized. Can't say enough. All cars were saftey compliant and represented the TSO class well, as usual.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
Good show guys.
See you at Indy. :cheers:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Great job Artie, being able to get that event together and bring home the bacon. I can't wait to read the fully detailed story from Rich. Rich has a reporter's eye and that no nonsense style of reporting.

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
Phatman said:
Great job Artie, being able to get that event together and bring home the bacon. I can't wait to read the fully detailed story from Rich. Rich has a reporter's eye and that no nonsense style of reporting.
I am suprised that ART or RICH have not said anything yet, but it was a long drive home and maybe they stopped at a couple of WA WA's on the way home

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
gbsean said:
I am suprised that ART or RICH have not said anything yet, but it was a long drive home and maybe they stopped at a couple of WA WA's on the way home
We left Norwalk around 10PM last night. Art P. got home 8:00am with the copilot assistance of Art Chin. Art P. had to go into work and I'm sure will be posting soon. Rich and I hit Freehold around 9am after a diner stop. I just woke up. We all had a great time and will give details later tonight.

·
Got it figured out?
876 Posts
Phatman said:
I witnessed that report and will vouch that there were no que cards used. All shooting off the hip. I hope my day never comes to have to a interview as I could not possibly do as well as Rich/Art.

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
TSO Winner at Norwalk

TSO Winner at the 16th Annual Buick Raceday at Norwalk

Photo: Jack Cotton (Jack Cotton's Performance), Rich Rezes (Rich's Custom Auto), Art Paltz (Art Paltz's Welding), Ted A (Innovative Plumbing), Ed Baker (TBS.com) and Bob Trieschmann (Host of NHRA Today).

·
Registered
22,915 Posts
1FASTV6 said:
TSO Winner at the 16th Annual Buick Raceday at Norwalk

Photo: Jack Cotton (Jack Cotton's Performance), Rich Rezes (Rich's Custom Auto), Art Paltz (Art Paltz's Welding), Ted A (Innovative Plumbing), Ed Baker (TBS.com) and Bob Trieschmann (Host of NHRA Today).

The image isn't showing up in my browser, but the link is there when I quote you. :dunno:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts