Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok,well i got my car running the balls,with the new 66 bb big wheel turbo,and all...now that i have a chance to drive it...i have a couple of issues to dig thru....when the trans locks up... it bucks...take my foot off the gas and it bucks...really annoying...and the converter... is a 3400 lockup,and it doesnt seem as loose as i thought... could my pump just nbot be putting out enough pressure? because when i get on it...only 8 lbs boost for breakin...the car spools right up hard and fastbut,i can feel the trans start to lock up and let go it pushes you hard in then,feels like it lets loose... then pushes you and lets loose..trans slipping? kickdown cable issue? when i lighten my foot a little it pulls harder.... :dunno: thanks for all the help you guys are great...and this thing is a monster... lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the stalling is at idle at a stop light... and i was told i cant just adjust the screw on the throttlebody.... the tcc is being controlled by chip...it locks up when ever..i can lock up at 40 mph or at highway speeds... the tcc would make it feel like its slipping like that too? but when i step on the brake it still disengages the solenoid....just weak perhaps? :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts