Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Buick guy
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any body used the translator pro suggestions anything likes dislikes so on. How hard is to tune with this without a mass air is it better ps i no nothing about tuning ex mainly air/fuel is the key. Trying to learn ps no help. Thanks

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
Have you done any reading on the Full Throttle Speed site forums? These questions get asked a lot & Bob (the inventor-creator) will reply if you can't search the info & find what you need. Lots of good info on all his products & tuning/product knowledge.
For basic tuning reading you should also read Vortex Buicks

I know I link Steve's site to most tech posts but why not go right to step one & start there for maintenance & tuning! Lots of Great Info! :cheers:

·
OK! Who Farted Again??
17,852 Posts
You can do a LOT with a Gen 2, Turbo Tweak chip & new style MAF. Thats all I use & it has more options than I need. It will do 80% of what the Mafless setup will do & for most people it's more than enuf! Just the modern chips give many options for good tuning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.