Turbo Buick Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Are you talking about the rear axle control arms? The Camaro 1LE lower arms fit, good deal if you see SLP having a "take off" sale. There are boxed lower arms from several vendors, and then you can go with adjustable uppers, also from several vendors. Just depends on how much you want to spend, and what your goals are. For street, the 1LE arms, or stock arms with 1LE bushings are good, then work up from there. Boxing the lower arms helps stop wheel hop, and is cheap to do.

·
Register Boozer
3,904 Posts
I like my South Side Machine lift bars, cheap too, about $160 from Summit. Helped me hook up hard at launch, but now have oversteer.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dose anybody know if edelbrock control arms are any good. If you know of better ones tell me.

Sean

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts

·
Register Boozer
3,904 Posts
All you need to do is box them, keep the stamped stock ones from flexing. You don't need uppers unless you're looking at changing your pinion angle with them, they just just get pulled on when you ,launch, the lowers get compresssed. By the way, JEGS sells their own house brand, Jegster, and I think they have Heim joints on them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts