Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tower Shops Meet on 7/28

Well guys I have to be down in Broward that weekend and wanted to make it out there.. I know everyone would try and gather on the last Friday of the month.. Well this is it…. Lets make it like old times. I am getting a few Treasure Coast TR Guys to tag along see what a real "car night" is like...I can get there early and save spots… So plan ahead and we can only hope for decent weather. Check in if you can plan it and here are a few pics I found from the good ole days…

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
i'll be there and so will a couple guys i know with t'rs we had a good showing last week. :yup: about 8 or 9 buicks and alot of :3gears: on the way home :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
If weather holds, I'll be there.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'll be there

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
i'll be there, i just hope i can bring the GN if ivan is done with it. :crazy:
dam! tranny problems

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hey, you guys got first dibs on this stuff I got for sale:

86-87 stock catalytic converter - hollowed out - $40.

3" High Flow catalytic converter for THDP ($200 new). Maybe 5k miles. - $80.

New in box B&M Pro Stick shifter 80701 and gate plate 80712 ($150 new) sell for $100.

New in box B&M line lock complete kit 46076 ($75.00 new) sell for $55.

(2) Weld Draglite Wheels 15x8 4.5 BS, great condition ($150 each new) $200 pair.

(2) BFGoodrich 275/60/15 drag radials - great condition ($144.88 each new) $100 pair.

I won't be at the meet. But we can meet up before or after. All this stuff is at Jeff's shop right now.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
hay shawn, 100 bucks for the 275's sound good to me, my car's at ivans we could meet on friday or sat. you let me know :dunno: :)
maybe interested in the line lock also

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This Friday!

Well… Less than a week away, and it looks like we will have a great turnout. Hope the weather holds.. Anyway is anyone going early to save a row of spots? I think I can get there early, but may need help.. I like to save the whole back row :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
sr-71 said:
hay shawn, 100 bucks for the 275's sound good to me, my car's at ivans we could meet on friday or sat. you let me know :dunno: :)
maybe interested in the line lock also

I already have dibs on the tires :D Just need to go pick them up :headbang:

·
Registered
121 Posts
What happened at the Towers? Did anyone show up? Did the weather cooperate? Where is Steve with the pictures? I checked the other board as well and there was no news. Wished I was in town for it... work, work, work. Let us know how it went.

Shev.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Blaze said:
I already have dibs on the tires :D Just need to go pick them up :headbang:

thats cool, i really did'nt need them i have my new rims and tires arriving towmorrow from summitt :yup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey Dave,
I live close and will try to get there early too, depends on work. Your white Turbo T looks great, saw the video of your 10.80 run at Bradenton. Like the sleeper look with the stock wheels. Are you going to Hot Rod Sunday August 6 at Moroslow? They usually prep much better than the test and tune nights, I know all the F-body guys are going to Bradenton now.
See ya Friday, weathers been perfect all week hope it holds, last Friday night was a washout.
Greg

·
Registered
700 Posts
ULOSE2A6 said:
What happened at the Towers? Did anyone show up? Did the weather cooperate? Where is Steve with the pictures? I checked the other board as well and there was no news. Wished I was in town for it... work, work, work. Let us know how it went.

Shev.
That's this Friday Shev.....
Are you going down?
I think I'm going to check in with Dave and see if he's going, maybe I can bum a ride. :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Damn Mike,

See work does ruin your brain, its either that or that "other" stuff, haha. I forgot, sorry for the brain fart post guys. I am in NY this week and will miss it so I was ahead of myself. Dave mentioned that he would be going, check him out. Whats the latest on the "new" project? Don't be holding out now. Laterz Man, have fun there for me too.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GG87GN said:
Hey Dave,
I live close and will try to get there early too, depends on work. Your white Turbo T looks great, saw the video of your 10.80 run at Bradenton. Like the sleeper look with the stock wheels. Are you going to Hot Rod Sunday August 6 at Moroslow? They usually prep much better than the test and tune nights, I know all the F-body guys are going to Bradenton now.
See ya Friday, weathers been perfect all week hope it holds, last Friday night was a washout.
Greg
Thanks Greg.. IF you can get there early and help save spots... Let me know.. I should be there arround 4:00 or so :eek!: Give me a call on my cell @ 772-370-9453

1 - 16 of 16 Posts