Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Help computer!
Joined
·
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after two years of owning a digital camara I just now have figured out how to get the pictures up online LOL, The whole CD burn then upload to computer then to photo bucket and now this page. So I wanna show some of my pics off!!! Don't hate on the stang to bad please :D












 

·
Help computer!
Joined
·
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Rustang :poon:












 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
A *Street Rod* license plate?.
What's up with that?.

Nice cars. <G>
I just started on a Stang Project.
 

·
Help computer!
Joined
·
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doc1of7 said:
A *Street Rod* license plate?.
What's up with that?.

Nice cars. <G>
I just started on a Stang Project.
In MD if a car is 25 years or older you can get Street Rod or Historic tags, Hence cheep insurance + No emissions + No state inspection = I can drive it on the street now. This car would not emissions or inspection. It's an 80' with a 88' front clip.
 

·
aka BURNRBR
Joined
·
874 Posts
cool cars dude and nice try on the photos (I still have to learn how to do it). I just sent my application to Grundy worldwide to cover my GN for $40K for $350.00 annual premium.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
87GN5litrebeater said:
In MD if a car is 25 years or older you can get Street Rod or Historic tags, Hence cheep insurance + No emissions + No state inspection = I can drive it on the street now. This car would not emissions or inspection. It's an 80' with a 88' front clip.
Gee, a state the alllows for the pursuit of happiness, now that's refreshing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
429 Posts
I can't believe nobody commented on the Mustang model yet!

She really makes looking at a Ford easy on the eyes!
 

·
Village Idiot
Joined
·
2,543 Posts
Low Budget said:
I can't believe nobody commented on the Mustang model yet!

She really makes looking at a Ford easy on the eyes!

Ok who's the Hottie Adam? :D Did you get the tail lights fixed in the Mustang yet? Hopefully Old Reliable will make it to another Jimmy cone so I can check it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
Another Buick-Ford owner, i knew i couldnt be the ONLY one that liked both...btw, what hood is that? looking to replace my stocker, but i hate cowl hood with a passion
 

Attachments

·
Help computer!
Joined
·
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the nice words guys! The Mustang model is my girlfriend Kayla :D She was at the last MAGNA meet in Towson with me. Doug, I'm sure we will be at Jimmy cone again this weekend, I wish I could have hung around longer last time but she had to go to work at 9. 87ginpa, Nice stang! Looks like my twin except black! The hood was on the car when I got it but I think it is just a bolt on hood scoop. The hood looks stock but was cut for the air cleaner to stick out of it with the scoop covering it. Kinda like a homemade functioning hood.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
Nice pics Adam. Don't tell me Kayla likes the 'stang better than the GN :eek!:
When are you going to bring the 'stang to York? We're getting tired of not having any fast Fords to pick on :)
 

·
Help computer!
Joined
·
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gnjimmy said:
Nice pics Adam. Don't tell me Kayla likes the 'stang better than the GN :eek!:
When are you going to bring the 'stang to York? We're getting tired of not having any fast Fords to pick on :)
Hey James! Long time no see. :D Kayla hates the stang she says its to loud LOL. I was telling Ryan in a week or two I should be good to head up for some cruzing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
Me and Chad where just in York last night. The F-body guys were out but still no Mustangs to pick on :dunno: I think York and Hanover have both been terrorized enough by the 3.8 turbo that they are all scared.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top