Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Norwalk has an AWSOME PA and souns system that you can hear as clear as a bell no matter where you are in the facility. Did anyone else notice that the announcer kept saying OVER AND OVER "the TSM points series sponsosored by www.T"GEE"P.com (TGP) instead of T6p.com? I heard that someone corrected him and he STILL kept saying it! :dunno: :dunno:

·
Not a Democrat any more..
15,681 Posts
I heard he kept asking what JCC stood for :D

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
Bill is right Norwalk is one heck of a facility, total professionalism from top to bottom and they sell ice cream a pound for one buck.

The track hooks like mad and they spray multiple times and spray each lane 3 and 4 times from the starting line to the traps.

The announcer who did the races was into each race, he announced the TSO sponsors over and over, the track even had a contest if you knew what "JCC" in the JCC Racing Team stood for you could go up to the tower and if you got it correct they had a hat or t shirt for you. I do not believe anyone got it right and of course members of the JCC were prohibited from playing in the contest.

Great track and both classes TSM and TSO had great races and had people running to the fence to watch.

Great job to all who ran in the classes.

·
Premium Member
43,735 Posts
gbsean said:
I heard he kept asking what JCC stood for :D
he shoulda asked the little girl who said it was Jimmy Crack Corn! :usa:

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
Bill announcer / track owner was awesome. He runs a great facility and has the best staff I've seen. I was up in the tower with him a few times setting up TSO info and contests. He also spoke about the TSO sponsors no less then 10 times and got a great plug. As Billy said the sound system was unbelievable. It looked like a radio station up there. They also broadcasted on XM radio.

·
\l/ Were winners go!
2,017 Posts
Sounds like you guys had a great time,Im gonna plan on running there next year,Sounds like a great track.I wish my car was gonna be ready for Indy. :(

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Otto J said:
Sounds like you guys had a great time,Im gonna plan on running there next year,Sounds like a great track.I wish my car was gonna be ready for Indy. :(

3 weeks away, GET CRACKIN'!

·
\l/ Were winners go!
2,017 Posts
Its more of a cash thing at this point.Still got a bit more to spend,No way im going to break out credit for this,Wife would divorce me,Wait,That might not be so bad :eek!: :D

·
Older than dirt
2,717 Posts
Just like...

"Bill is right Norwalk is one heck of a facility, total professionalism from top to bottom and they sell ice cream a pound for one buck.

The track hooks like mad and they spray multiple times and spray each lane 3 and 4 times from the starting line to the traps."

BG!!! :rotflmao:

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
i've herd nothing but great things about norwalk. hopefuly one day i can make one of these races. what chanel on XM did they go on???

·
Fuhgeddaboudit
18,613 Posts
firebird_1252 said:
i've herd nothing but great things about norwalk. hopefuly one day i can make one of these races. what chanel on XM did they go on???
You have to ask Rich. He has XM and had it tuned in. I think it was ch41

·
JR still sucks!
5,004 Posts
firebird_1252 said:
I've heard nothing but great things about Norwalk. Hopefully one day I can make one of these races. What channel on XM did they go on???
I think it was channel 49 also as both channels 41 and 49 are rock stations and Boid they did not go on the channel's program. They just used XM's music programs.

·
I'm the Best!
14,818 Posts
i was gonna say ithink 41 is the boneyard. well never the less i cant wait for e-town. i'll actualy be able to make that one! if my tranny lasts :rolleyes:

·
It's the goFUR
1,757 Posts
ULYCYC said:
You have to ask Rich. He has XM and had it tuned in. I think it was ch41
I thought it was 49? It was not Top Tracks as that sucks.

Art.

·
I got it figured out
5,272 Posts
TurboDiverArt said:
I thought it was 49? It was not Top Tracks as that sucks.

Art.
>>> It is 49 and it's called Big Tracks..............good tunes...........reminds me of the 80's back when I had use for a comb...........ahhhhhh those were the days.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
i can barely tell what the guy is saying at atco. last year was great though i was watching and a gn pulled up he was like up next we have a ford mustang up agenst a monte carlo SS i was like :rant:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts