Turbo Buick Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep. So I got a flat tire today. I've been wanting to change them for some time now to better performing ones. So I searched the history for opinions on tires to buy. I've noticed a lot of guys like BFG drag radials and nitto's. My question about them is two-fold:

1)Are they New York Friendly (I drive in the snow very rarely, sometimes it's unavoidable)?

2)Will 265/65's fit an 86 GN without any rubbing?

If there are more practical solutions, I'm open to them. I don't drag race and I don't have 100-spoke rims with hydraulics.
:p

·
Registered
609 Posts
i personally would'nt drive a gn in the snow but,if i did i'd by tall skinny snow tires for it so that you want loose control .eeeks.good luck :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well. If it snows, I don't take the car out. But you know sometimes it starts to snow out of nowhere in NY. It'll be sunny in the morning, then by the end of the night there's like 3 inches of snow.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I honestly don't know what crack I was smoking to get that size. I'm sorry. I'm probably just going to go with a stock setup after thinking about it. I'm probably going to just get the rears for now due to wanting to buy so much other stuff, both car and computer related.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts